EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 963

See for yourself, a diverging wedge is formed (so it seems to me), what is a wedge, and its consequences...

A wedge is a wedge because it narrows, not expands.

Ekonom:

A wedge is a wedge because it narrows, not expands.

This is the ABC of VA. Read it, it answers your judgement....)))))

Wedge as a wave model in its own right

Alfred Frost and Robert Preckter's book "The Elliott Wave Principle . Key to Market Behavior" . Page.

D.Vozny "Elliott Code" p.56-57.

If this is not enough, go to the link given by me, 2 posts above, there are many smart and serious wave-makers with experience, who consider and describe wave models....))))

Zet:

This is the alphabet of VA. Read it, it answers your judgement....)))))

Wedge as an independent wave model

Alfred Frost and Robert Prekter's book "Elliott Wave Principle. Key to Market Behavior" . Page. 74

If it is not enough, go to the link given by me, 2 posts above, there are many smart and serious wave writers with experience, who consider and describe wave models....))))

Don't swear, you're in decent society)))

strangerr:

Don't swear, you're in decent society)))

Hi! Getting ready to trade? ....))))))

On the contrary, very kindly and with respect for the interlocutor, I pointed out the sources I rely on in my reflections....)))))

Zet:

This is the alphabet of VA. Read it, it answers your judgement....)))))

Wedge as a wave model in its own right

Alfred Frost and Robert Preckter book "Elliott Wave Principle . Key to Market Behavior" . Page. 74

If this is not enough, go to the link given by me, 2 posts above, there are many smart and serious wave-makers with experience, who consider and describe wave models....))))

D.Vozny "Elliott Code" ---- "wedge (initial diagonal triangle)" p.53

olivero:

D.Vozny "Elliott Code" ---- "wedge (initial diagonal triangle)" p.53

Hi...)))

Please exhibit pp. 56-57....))))) It will all be clear. I don't have it electronically...((((

Zet:

Hi...)))

Please exhibit pp. 56-57....))))) All will be clear. I don't have it electronically...((((

I don't have either...

Files:
kod_elliota.rar  2298 kb

Zet:

Hi...)))

Please exhibit pp. 56-57....))))) All will be clear. I don't have it electronically...((((

in this book on pages 56-57 is a translation of a letter that talks about an expanding triangle

I don't think we need to take these patterns seriously... wedge/no wedge... all the known shapes are present on the candlestick chart of a random wander as well. Flats, trades, even support/resistance levels...