EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 960

Defeat325:

It rolls)

Sounds to me like it was fixed yesterday, up from Monday

Stalker22rus:
Greetings dear! Why are you running a thread with Forte like that, a flooding site and that's all. And as for the graph indicator you are looking at it 24 hours a day (PRICE) that is your main and closest friend.

Truth is born in floods))). And I agree with the indicator, we do not invent grails here.

Defeat325:

It works))

Such a grail can be drawn in MT without any miracle indicators in half a minute)))

strangerr:

Such a grail can be drawn in MT without any miracle indicators in half a minute)))

Ahead of you :D

and who's watching the aud-usd???? head-shoulders on it?

strangerr:

That's what I mean, I have RSI(50) on the screen)

Well :) it's time to roll the dice :) hmmm... 6 Units out :) - the gap is gone :) - open up a little bit...

====

SZS - here they are the Market Drivers - and the Principle of Price Behaviour...

basile:

Before the fall I expect a rise to 0.9850 or so... tentatively.

basile:

Hi .... I'm just observing so far.

I can't really say anything about the levels... But the indicator ... 1H is in the sales but with a possible small correction (judging by the location of the 4H indicator is small so far) ... 4H as said in the net sells and here on the daily is not so simple .... If sell long at first glance early ... it is still possible to go back upwards ... but now it is also in the sales but for a correction ... these are my thoughts ... but weekly and monthly TF are purely in the buy zone .... so think about how long you are going to sell it for ... if for a few days I would probably sell too but with caution ... with control so to speak ...

Here's with the levels

control levels marked ... for now most likely will be a test of 0.9400 - 9450 ... and from there as always two options ... there we will see ...