EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 958

Kitsan:

I downloaded this. It's like a search on all the trackers, but it never found anything.

What I don't understand is why is this guy advertising this turkey? If he was such a beast, he would sit quietly and make dough, and in a few years he could tell Soros to ... ...to Soros. I don't see the logic, unless it's another scam...

You've answered your own question)))

strangerr:

You've answered your own question)))

Exactly)

ernst:

A strong south wind just waiting for gold. Gold 800-1000, we will have parity. So it looks like we go to 1.30, there will be no pullback to 1.35?

Gold is not a South direction indicator. 1.2850 is a first correction to continue going South ... to make a swing to the South they should make at least one-month channel turn but it is too far away... and in addition, to go to 800-1000 they should make a 4-month channel turn but they don't want that - so they will most probably renew a new high.

No doubt, no one would never advertise the GraalNNy one, but it might help someone in the tske as a supplement.

I'd probably use it as a supplement after a test.)

They were looking for it on forex systems ... have not found it yet, the more they are stirring up Artemka's interest))))

The best MA graph is just a matter of linking several TFs into one system, then the result will be...

forte928: Gold is not a South direction indicator. 1.2850 is a first correction to go South ... to go South they should make a monthly channel turn but it is too far away... and in addition to that, to go to 800-1000 they should make a 4-month channel turn but they don't want that - so they will most probably renew a new high.

hmmm - translated into analytical - Now the market is in a downward correction within an uptrend, which fits into the sideways movement of the market.

The best MA rant, the only question is that you need to link several TFs into one system, and then there will be a result...

I personally have a lot of respect for the MA.)

strangerr:

You have answered your own question)))
Greetings esteemed! Why are you running such a thread with Forte, a flooding site and that's all. And as for the graph indicator you are looking at it 24 hours a day (PRICE) that is your main and closest friend.

Stalker22rus:
Greetings dear! Why do you run such a thread with Forte? It's a hustle and bustle. And as for the graphical indicator, you are looking at it day and night (PRICE), that's your main and closest friend.

The price is the indicator, but you have to trace it correctly and understand when it begins to move in a trend - it is actually a complex fluctuation superimposed on each other... that's how it is formed.

complicated movement...

And about the flooding, it's a temporary phenomenon - when I finish my work on ATS, it will be possible to show and tell something about the market for any financial instrument...

ruslan67:

The best MA rant, the only question is that you need to link several TFs into one system, and then there will be a result...

I personally have a lot of respect for the MA.)

It is important for the MA to be very smooth and follow the trend with a slight lag...