EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 932

Overnight we wait for a pullback and watch closely tomorrow - look for sell signals..... but there may not be any tomorrow....

RekkeR:

Victor, there's something wrong with the markings. Maybe it's something like this. On 4N, though, the bigger picture is looking down.

I've got the lines on the screen of the indy, I was looking at them.

For EURUSD I totally support Zet, but the rise of pound dollar is very doubtful, both charts repeat each other to some extent, and if the EURUSD is falling, how can it rise?

Somehow it doesn't fit. On the second pair, it is better not to enter, to watch.

Dimka-novitsek:

For EURUSD I totally support Zet, but the rise of pound dollar is very doubtful, both charts repeat each other to some extent, and if the EURUSD is falling, how can it be growing?

Somehow it doesn't fit. On the second pair, it is better not to enter, to watch.

Well, that's how we watch.

Aleksander:
that's it... our topic is called

EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part No. 2)

predictions... if we could charge everyone who posts predictions for 10... no, that's not enough... $20 per prediction... then the quality of the predictions would go up to.... 56% a week... :)

that's an idea!

NBruno to offer the 'hosts'.

And whoever wins has 90% from the contributions.

and so every day...

;)

FreeLance:

that's a thought!

NBruno to offer the 'hosts'.

And whoever wins has 90% of the contributions.

And so every day...

;)

The thread will die... ((((((

no - such an experiment has been conducted :) - here are the results :)

--------------

it was on pnd... the same week, Friday summarised the results:
1 - list of concessionaires and their fees:
Greed77 =____19g(votes) = $380
Colla =___12g = 240$
alex1978 =___9g = 180$
WeedLover = _9g = 180$
Kreator =____8g = 160$
FXAstral =___5g = 100$
Nk =_________4g = 80$
denkir =_____4g = 80$
PEKC =_______3g = 60$
cipoch =_____3g = 60$
-=crOss=-=___3g = $60
Registr =____2g = $40
Man =____2g = $40
NeverMind =__1g = $20
Akval =______1g = $20
2D M.D.=_____1g = 20$
Eminem =_____1g = 20$
cimberli =___1g = 20$
tipo =_______1g = 20$

2 - contributions were 1640$
fixed profit was 961$
which is approximately 11.71$ per vote invested (20$) or 58% profit per week.
===
if this rate of increase boom, then 2900% annual return is not the limit :=)))

the point is this... there were 4 currencies... each participant gave a Forecast in the evening - voting for Buy or Sell TPSL80 pips according to their personal method of analysis... and for his vote gave $20 - which was invested in those options - for which there was a majority of votes... and so the week was scraped up... :)

Aleksander:

no - such an experiment has been conducted :) - here are the results :)

--------------

2D M.D.=_____1g = $20

Can you tell me what is the result of this NICK, he has been doing the wave for a long time....)))))

Aleksander:
Bottom line... there were 4 currencies... each participant gave a Forecast in the evening - voting for Buy or Sell TPSL80 pips according to their personal method of analysis... and for his vote gave $20 - which was invested in those options - for which there was a majority of votes... and so a week scraped by... :)

Who would organise....))))

I'd love to get involved, losing a few times $20 is not expensive for the pleasure of excitement....)))))))