EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 921

Don't, it's only the Losers who ask to see the States :)

Zet:

If there is a need, I can show you the posted orders in the main account at Trust Bank as well, and what is the doubt?
i am not with the tax authorities :). you do not have to show anything. just as long as people will wait patiently for 2-3 weeks their patience will not rest with the phrase that you have to wait patiently - although it may be good if they close the shares... imho...

Good night, everyone... me, Bai... :)

V07:
i'm not with the tax authorities :). you don't have to show anything. just as long as people wait 2-3 weeks their patience won't let up with the phrase "wait patiently" - although it may be good if they close your bai ... imho ...

The tax does not scare, because withdrawing profit from the account, you get and MFI certificate on form - 13, which states that the bank has already calculated and paid for you from the withdrawn amount of profit, income tax 13%....))))))

Otherwise, it's your own business. If you want to participate in this "stomping on the spot", no problem, as for me, I made my personal opinion based on the size of my deposit. I don't have a big one, so I can't afford the luxury of intraday trading.....))))

And global things like someone will close his position, I am not worried, because I work by the principle, "I do not know where the price will go, but I know exactly what I will do" ......))))))))

"I don't know where the price will go, but I know exactly what I will do" - exit one!!! close the losers!!!

V07:
"I don't know where the price will go, but I know exactly what I will do" - exit one!!! close the suckers!!!

Strange conclusion, although the phrase, is extremely simple and clear, ok, not a fact, count as you like....)))))

Goodnight.....))))))

"I don't know where the price will go, but I know exactly what I will do."

And I'll sign on. Although, I do know that the price will either go up or down. :)

Likewise

1-2-3 again

where will 3 be?