EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 919

Aleksander:

- well, the cubes whispered that first a bit up (8 pips up the gap) and then 90 pips down in a few hours :)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page910

meditation and intuition are powerful things

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page910 - my prediction here was yours undeniably better

Thinking of adapting your method to me

forte928:

I didn't use either playing cards or tarot cards - I made a 0/1 cardboard die and that was the initial training stage... then it gets more complicated, a couple more numbers are added, etc... The playing cards and tarot should not be touched, otherwise when you start to draw them, you will draw the answer to a question that you may not understand (she told you correctly)... and events around us always give us hints... the main thing is to learn to recognise them...
By the way, I have a book on tarot - P. Scott Hollander Tarot for Beginners. Here in it I read the history of appearance - the oldest arcana 22pcs. this alphabet and (I do not remember) they were written on dice, and what kind of dedicated bishop was asking questions - and the dice were thrown in the words and he answered...

BOL:

Or one simply begins to realize and notice that the main things in one's life have depended and depend on one's true volition...

Not only volition but also the presence of strong energy - with weak energy it is difficult to set the guidelines in life - and there is the same effect of time...

What if you were asked to go into a trance and predict what would happen to the euro? If you predict for sure, I'll eat a tie and a hat.

zhuki:
What if you were asked to go into a trance and predict what would happen to the euro? If you predict for sure, I'll eat a tie and a hat.
Don't, Saakashvili has already argued with him...

RekkeR:

"Cubes are the way out. If there are no balls."

RekkeR

:)))

Nothing personal and I'm not referring to anyone. It's just a suggestion, it's a good one.

No kubbikoff.

Bugs are mozhet natsionalit :)))

forte928:

not only volition but also the presence of strong energy - with weak energy it is difficult to set the rules in life - and here the same time effect is present...

Quantitatively, the energy flowing through people is not very different, but people themselves are very different,

If a person's consciousness is weak, then the energy will be dispersed into a bunch of little things at best, at worst it will be focused on negativity,

the higher one's consciousness, the more correctly he uses what he's given, his true volition is more concrete and focused

structure and as a consequence the result.

zhuki:
What if you were asked to go into a trance and predict what will happen to the euro? Predict for sure, I'll eat a tie and a hat.

Get indigestion ....))))))) needs medical attention.....)))))

For the community, what good would that do?

zhuki:
What if I asked you to go into a trance and predict what will happen to the euro? If you predict accurately, I'll eat a tie and a hat.

Firstly, you may not even have a hat :) It's been a long time since they make them :) - If you don't believe in dice...

Perhaps the method used by the Expert Advisor in the Championship can help - https://championship.mql5.com/2010/ru/users/ttauzo

there is a rationale behind them :) - Try to analyze the Signals that your EA was giving out, but you weren't able to do it because the trade was traded ...

Zet:

Get indigestion ....))))))) medical help needed.....)))))

For the community, what good would that do?

The benefit is a lot of people will know where it all goes and earn a little money if they trust it. I'll heal somehow.