EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 918

forte928:

so it's about time...
speculation on Ireland (should have covered the bai earlier - over sat it) even though it could have been foreseen.... that speculation would take place. I think the eu is going back to its old ways.

forte928:

One of the ways to practice is to learn to feel the card that will be the event before pulling it out of the deck - if this moment is correct, remember the feelings - and then repeat and determine the feelings - consequences of life situations, and then there are moments when you get the right answer to the upcoming event with just a yes/no question.

I tried this with Tarot cards, but I tried to "see" them rather than catch a sense of the truth of the choice...

Tantrik:
speculated on Ireland (should have covered the bai earlier - over sat it) even though it could have been foreseen.... that they would speculate. I think the eu is going back to its old ways.

I think it will go down...but not much but the main move will go up...

Are you guys serious or are you kidding ( I mean, it's about forex, not personal development) ........))))))

forte928:

One of the ways of training is to learn to feel the card that will be the event before pulling the card from the deck - if this moment is correct, remember the feelings - and again repeat and determine the feelings - the consequences in life situations, subsequently there are moments when a simple yes/no question is the correct answer to the upcoming event.
On the cards I looked different questions posed leading (which you know the answer) simple playing and tarot - there are layouts of the answers 'yes' 'no'. There is a problem with this, a professional fortuneteller told me not to touch the cards (if you are not privy to them) they will tell the truth! - But for that there will be some trouble later in life....

BOL:

I tried that with Tarot cards, but really I was trying to "see" them, not catch a sense of the truth of the choice...

I developed intuition about seven years ago - two hours a day of constant training - after a month the whole stack of 40 cards was fully revealed (4 wrong answers)...then there were also breathing training on the way to work - as a result - you start to manage the events in your life so that you do not even expect - as if you drop the event to perform - and it manifests itself after a certain time - just need to correctly send requests - the consequences may be interchangeable - a couple examples were - the main thing in time to understand...

Zet: Are you guys serious or are you kidding ( I mean we're talking about forex, not personality development) ........))))))
hmmm... I'm serious... Here, Earlier wrote on the subject... https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/121031/

Tantrik:
I have looked at the cards and asked leading questions (to which I know the answer), simple playing cards and tarot cards - there are "yes" and "no" answers. Here's the problem, a professional fortuneteller told me not to touch the cards (unless you are initiated) they will tell the truth! - But for that there will be some trouble later in life....

I did not use either standard or Tarot cards - I made a 0/1 cardboard die and that was the initial training step... further complications add a couple more numbers and so on... and playing and Tarot cards need not be touched otherwise when you start drawing them you get an answer to a question that may be unclear to you... (she told you correctly)... and events around us always give us hints... the main thing is to learn to recognize them...

forte928:

I developed intuition seven years ago - two hours a day of constant training - after a month I fully disclosed the entire stack of 40 cards (4 wrong answers were)...then there were also breathing exercises on the way to work - as a result - one begins to manage the events in one's life so that one does not even expect - as if you drop the event on the execution - and it manifests itself after a certain time - only one needs to send requests correctly...consequences may be interchangeable - a couple examples were - the main thing in time to understand...

Or a person simply begins to realize and notice that the main thing in his life depended and depends on his true will...

Zet:

Are you guys serious or are you kidding ( I mean, it's about forex, not personal development) ........))))))

When you talk about forex it's also serious - if you train for a purpose, the result exceeds expectations. Each goal is a professional skill which develops in the process of gaining experience... that's why there are amateur and professional teams in sport.