EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 909

Psychological level 1.37000 passed (with stop cleanup :), next stop up is 100% fib (1.37700)

Yes, I see it's lively here, but where's our wunderkinder who promised to show predictions on wooden dice and number columns in the Notepad programme?)))

It's time to stop with the predictions and move on to other treatments))) It's been a good week as it is, it's been interesting enough!

strangerr:
Yes, I see it's lively here, but where's our wunderkinder who promised to show predictions on wooden dice and number columns in the Notepad programme?)))
Yes, I'm here... but I do NOT make my predictions sober... because the main condition is to clear the MOSK of thoughts...

90% signal: sell from 1.3660-70 profit 1.3600 stop for dip)))

chepikds:
90% signal: sell from 1.3660-70 profit 1.3600 stop for the top)))

the first signal (1.3660-70) worked out great!!! waiting for the next target below, most likely today, well I wish so....

While everyone is resting, let's make a few quid)))

On the other side of the ocean, sdkipehc sits at his monitorand thinks - "not everyone is resting, someone else will sink a few quid" :) ))

Monday forecast

Gap opening price 1.3700-1.3725

trend direction south

MisterVova:

Monday forecast

Gap opening price 1.3700-1.3725

trend direction south

Mr Vova, can you please tell me what other benchmarks are used in this forecast apart from today's high and the current price?