EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 860

Bocman:

No, it's not a pullback. Let's go rewrite the lows.

1st support not strong 1 36

2nd strong 1 3453

3rd 38th phiba 1 3363.

I was only joking about the pullback. I really think the pound is going down now. the eu could be from here as well. for the long haul.

Bocman:

No, it's not a pullback. Let's go rewrite the lows.

1st support not strong 1 36

2nd strong 1 3453

3rd 38th phiba 1 3363.

We will rewrite the lows later, now a pullback to 1.3630-60 and on wave C up, but again, this is a PROPOSAL ONLY, not a guide to action.

nalivayko:

The pound is really going to go down now. the eu might also go down from here for a while.

Think for yourself. Decide for yourself.

Dow Jones is likely to complete its false breakout today and by closing the weekly candle below 11250 will give a good hint where the fund is about to fly. what do you think?

strangerr:

10 points up is an X, down is a zero.

To Forte: That's the habit I was talking about:)))

Does the scale of the cells not matter? If the price breaks in the channel of 5,7,9,10 points and breaks for 2-5 hours. It broke through, i.e. went 12 pips, but rolled back and the H1 candle closed? Does time matter? By any chance, is there an indicator that breaks the chart by 10 pips, along the lines of round numbers.

nalivayko:

Dow Jones is likely to complete its false breakout today and by closing the weekly candle below 11250 will give a good hint where the fund is about to fly. what do you think?

Zet:

The scale of cells doesn't matter? If the price beats in the channel of 5,7,9 points and it beats for 2-5 hours? Does time matter? By any chance is there an indicator that splits the chart by 10 pips, following the example of round numbers.

The correct time should not matter, but I take the hourly candle closes, only the closes, I don't take shadows into account. Scale of cells in Excel - whatever you like:)))

strangerr:

The correct time should not matter, but I take the hourly candle closes, only closes, I don't take shadows into account. The scale of the cells in Excel is whatever you like:)))

Got it, thanks.

It's also possible to make money from five bonus ones for bread))))

Files:

chepikds:

You can make money from five bonus ones, too, for bread)))):

For the internet you can:)))

It's a nice price to pay.