EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 851

barfly13:

))))))))))))) Cool!

it's not class, it's professional experience...

My guess is that we will get to 1.3509 without any pain, and a correction is possible there (according to the rules of wave analysis)

Zet:

My guess is that we will get to 1.35096 without any pain, and there we may correct (according to the rules of wave analysis)

I should already have a correction wave...

forte928:

it's not class, it's the experience of a professional...

Who can argue with that?) I agree that a professional... But there's still something to be guided by...

barfly13:

Who can argue with that?) I agree that a professional... But there's still something to be guided by...

the movement of the trend...

Well said, who can argue, but we know very well that the forum is monitored by mere "mortals" and they need levels ....So I wrote ))))

azfaraon:
Well said, who would dispute it, but we also know that ordinary mortals follow this forum, they need levels ..... So I wrote ))))

I wrote ... The difference between a pro on the basketball court and a beginner is that a pro has mastered the moves and shots (many hours of experience) while a beginner tries to think of tricks to help him hit the ball perfectly... Forex is not a game, it's a constant process of gaining experience...

azfaraon:
Well said, who would dispute it, but we also know that ordinary "mortals" follow the forum and they need levels ..... So I wrote ))))

And what do these levels give? The euro has flown them all, they produce only one thing - doubts and, as a consequence, wrong decisions.

So at least show us where not to throw from ....

azfaraon:
So at least the levels show where not to make a throw .......

The same goes for Forex - tricks only lead to loss of precious time to gain experience...