EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 830

forte928:

Yes, I use the crazy one for testing...there are constant rips on it...the story is terrible...it doesn't matter to me now...until the EA debugging is over I have no trade whatsoever...
Got it

forte928:

Basically there was a move to 1.4000.

I wrote and wrote yesterday, but he's gone. Just like an Englishman.

:)))

No, I just came and looked and downloaded...and thought bye...

Otherwise, you have to check what you sent... I told you it was a good idea, but it needs checking...

Sell, guys. Where is Madame Galina? I've been buying quid for a long time and she hasn't said a word.

Good afternoon fellow speculators! Are you all ready for some unexpected currency movements? There is a G20 meeting all day today so better sit on the fence.

strangerr:
Sell, guys. Where the hell is Madame Galina? I've been buying quid for a long time and she hasn't said a word.

The FF is going up pretty good... the daily has turned up...

1.3835 target

strangerr:
Sell, guys. Where the hell is Madame Galina? I've been buying quid for a long time and she hasn't said a word.

In eur, of course I am confused by the upward direction of the 4-hour TF - but there is one point that the movement in this case the hourly TF is directed to the lower boundary of the H4 channel...

strangerr:
Sell, guys. Where is Madame Galina? I've been buying quid for a long time and she hasn't said a word.

And what are the targets for sal, 30-40 points is not interesting...

1.370 support and no sell-off mood