EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 811

forte928:

here are time and price movement markers - ideally.

In fact it was a bounce from 3830 or simply a fixation of sales, now we will master the 37 figure to gain power and then the growth will come... Many traders are in a hurry to go up or down...

I'll never catch a fucking pullback again, fuck the fucking forex!!!!!!!!!!

euro please go back to 14000 I'm begging you very much!!!!

Noterday:

Man, that's the first time I've done that with gold =))) Elliott wedge worked clearly =)

1380, we can wait for it here.

and then 1350 here for gold.

Silver, same thing.

forte928:

time of a move - it has a basis of connection with the price as Gunn wrote - but in order for an event to happen it needs time to happen for it to be ready - time to cast stones and time to collect them - if nothing has been done then there is no need to collect stones - so is a correction - time to cast stones is insignificant but time to collect stones the trend - has a longer movement...this is the connection...but there is more philosophy than practice - in practice it is very difficult to connect small events in one

thanks, interesting thought.

Noterday:

Man, that's the first time I've done that with gold =))) Elliot's wedge worked fine =)

It's called a wedge reversal pattern.

In general gold tends to 1350 - the prospect of correction to 1250 but below may not pass - but regardless of the movement of the euro or dollar gold will appreciate and further trends to the reversal - only correction 4 monthly channel is directed upwards...

apelbsin:

I'll never catch a fucking pullback again, fuck the fucking forex!!!!!!!!!!

euro please go back to 14000 I'm begging you very much!!!!

you can't beg the market, it doesn't forgive mistakes, you can't swim, don't go in the water...

MisterVova:

1380 you can wait for him here

and then here 1350 gold

Same with silver

Silver is only on the rise in the outlook, most likely due to the development of production with higher silver and gold content - filters - microelectronics...

apelbsin:

I'll never catch a kickback again, fuck the fuckin' forex!!!!!!!!!!

The euro please go back to 14000 I'm begging you very much!!!!

The market will turn around soon and come to 1.4, but if the deposit cannot withstand the decline to 1.37 then feel free to sell from the current volume with take at 3730...

And don't you worry so much!)

barfly13:

The market will turn around soon and come to 1.4, but if the deposit cannot withstand the decline to 1.37, then feel free to sell from the current volume with take at 3730...

And don't worry so much!)

these are nervous tics - with money and with women - no emotions - otherwise it will be hard to live in ward #6

the chart does not want to go up as expected