EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 809

Bocman:

This is unlikely because the downside targets before the upside correction have not been met.

I am not insisting on anything, but I have my own opinion, which I have reflected on the chart.

strangerr:
No Rekker, he would explain in a jiffy:)))
Only a comprehensive and versatile view of the market, take the basic directions - channels, waves, Fibo, patterns, fundamentals and of course experience in each direction, can bring a significant result. A person should be a genius to know several trading methods in details, at the same time, everybody can do it, but ... Everyone works as a lone craftsman, rummaging in their terminals and keeping every discovery in the Forex field as a hereditary secret. If one approaches the matter wisely, using the G. Ford's model, to assemble a team for the conveyor, where everyone would bring out the results of his thoughts in reasoned results, at the end of the conveyor one can assemble a blue helicopter and make the bourgeois bitterly cry over the invention of Forex. It's just a matter of a small matter, someone has to take on the role of Ford.

RekkeR:
Only a comprehensive and versatile view of the market, take the basic directions - channels, waves, fibos, patterns, fundamentals and of course experience in each direction, can bring a significant result. A person should be a genius to know several trading methods in details, at the same time, everybody can do it, but ... Everyone works as a lone craftsman, rummaging in their terminals and keeping every discovery in the Forex field as a hereditary secret. If one approaches the matter wisely, using the G. Ford's model, to assemble a team for the conveyor, where everyone would bring out the results of his thoughts in reasoned results, at the end of the conveyor one can assemble a blue helicopter and make the bourgeois bitterly cry over the invention of Forex. It's just a matter of a small matter, someone has to take on the role of Ford.

I was talking about wisdom :))))

nox700:
I'm a beginner, I opened it before I found this forum, I didn't even know about it, I opened it because I have no experience. I used a scalper indicator on the 1-minute chart.

I used a scalper indicator on a minute chart.) If you have a good experience in trading, you should use a scalper indicator in a minute chart.

Would you change your mind ?)))

strangerr:
Remember the conversation about the NBU?

RekkeR:
Remember the conversation about the NBA?

И?

On the pound Sell 1.6075 target 1.6000

nox700:
I'm a beginner, I opened it before I found this forum, I didn't even know about it, I opened it because I have no experience. I used a scalper indicator on a one-minute chart.
I don't know why I started this forum and I have no experience.

Stalker22rus:
They don't know what it is and they don't know how to do it.

On the contrary, I would advise you to trade on a minute, making as many trades as possible, to get a grip and overcome fears of opening positions, train the habit of acting according to the system, not on emotions, etc. And when you face the real market and quotes, then you build a system. But how will he build it now, he doesn't even know what it is... trading on one-minute charts is the best.

RekkeR:
Only a comprehensive and versatile view of the market, take the basic directions - channels, waves, fibos, patterns, fundamentals and of course experience in each direction, can bring a significant result. A person should be a genius to know several trading methods in details, at the same time, everybody can do it, but ... Everyone works as a lone craftsman, rummaging in their terminals and keeping every discovery in the Forex field as a hereditary secret. If one approaches the matter wisely, using the G. Ford's model, to assemble a team for the conveyor, where everyone would bring out the results of his thoughts in reasoned results, at the end of the conveyor one can assemble a blue helicopter and make the bourgeois bitterly cry over the invention of Forex. It's just a matter of a small matter, someone has to take on the role of Ford.

I've already done that...