EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 808

And why the fuck would you open a buy from that level?

nox700:
Who has an opinion on when to enter the buy ?
Below 1.3835 should not fall, but I think that in 10 min a bullish movement should start, and then we will see.

Sorry for the off-topic but who has anything to say on AUD/USD? Are we gonna sell?

We will consolidate above 1.3950 target 1.4050

Zet:
Shouldn't go below 1.3835, but I think in 10 mins a bullish movement should start to form and then we'll see.
Don't you think we could put a buystop on I, sellstop on V and watch TV?

Stalker22rus:
And why the fuck would you open a buy from that level?
I'm a beginner, I opened it before I found this forum, I didn't even know about it, I opened it because I have no experience. I used a scalper indicator on the 1-minute chart

apelbsin:
Sorry for the off-topic but who has anything to say on AUD/USD? Are we gonna sell?
Yes, only a little later, we will wait for Chinese news, but in general this bubble will fly like it should and will be fine.

RekkeR:
Don't you think you can put a buy stop on I, sell stop on V and watch TV?

RekkeR Hello! Haven't heard from you in a while.

I'm on the fence at the moment, the main account is waiting, until the directional situation is clarified, and so, not to get bored, I opened a buy on the micro, but that's about it. I think I was clear and you understood... ))))

Zet:
Below 1.3835 should not fall, but I think that in 10 min. the bullish movement should start, and then we will see.

This is unlikely because the targets at the bottom before the up-correction are not met

I still believe that the Eurobucks will roll back normally and I am slowly draining my deposit....