EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 804

Zet:

Ah, how do you measure wisdom? Somewhere, knowing the multiplication table is a sign of unrivalled authority and wisdom...))))

By his actions (what he says, what he does, how he behaves in critical situations). The most important criterion is how quickly this person's mind can assimilate knowledge and find practical applications for it in a specific society and in specific situations.

forte928:

wisdom is silent on this
You have been misinformed, there is a lot of talk about it https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Мудрость:-)

forte928

What do you think of the picture that shows a key figure as a key to understanding the future, delirium?

No Rekker, he would have explained it all in a jiffy:)))

Zet:

forte928

What do you think of the picture that shows a key figure as a key to understanding the future, delirium?

The delusion is the inability to understand the meaning of the interlocutor - to see what the interlocutor sees - that is the wisdom of walking in the same direction with a person - that is what all mutual understanding and cooperation is built on...

rustein:

don't pester the god of forex, or he will change his mind and there won't be the promised kickback you were asking about )

Who's the "god of forex" here? don't make my slippers laugh :-)

forte928:

Bullshit is the inability to understand the meaning of your interlocutor - to see what the interlocutor sees - that's the wisdom of walking in the same direction with others - this is what all mutual understanding and cooperation is built on...

forte928 Please, no offence, I understand you perfectly.....)))))), but the style of your reply...)))), man, Malevich's square, and only....)))))

waitra:
Who's the "god of forex" here? Don't make my slippers laugh :-)

Horseshoes :-)))

waitra:
Who is the god of forex?

For 7 pages of this forum I saw you pick on people for all sorts of bullshit, but if you do the actual purpose of the thread, there is nothing from you, not a single post with a pose and goals.

strangerr:

Horseshoes :)))
Horseshoes not mine :)))