EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 742

Tantrik:

The eu has stopped at resistance... may bounce back 100 pips. Further we will see. In general, in this thread the forecast of less than 500 points is a bad tone, and the toughest guys give out 8 000 points! Good luck!

93 points was!!! - Now upwards test the level and rebound - correction to 1.4080, then we'll see.

Breakdown! - then up is highly doubtful...

Zet:

look I think so, but I don't insist and I prefer to learn than to instruct, and I think we've already worked out 4

Ekonom:
Look I think so, but I don't insist and I prefer to learn than to instruct, and I think we've already worked out 4

I don't insist, but you'll see I'm right. You have a mistake. You're looking at the ABC zigzag in isolation from the whole corrective combination. That's why I don't think you can name the overall pattern, which is very important. This pattern is a standard flat. Why is it important? If B has risen no more than 80% of wave A, then wave C will not fall below the end of wave A either and that means you are safe to make an entry, etc. Understanding what is forming, which figure, is the most important thing in a wave. Don't take it as anything, take it as an exchange of opinions of people professing the religion of waves....))))))

Zet:

Is that okay?

Remember how the impulse is depicted linearly in the classics and mentally overlay it on the graph, as I have in my graph, and you will see your mistake or point to mine.....))))

Tantrik:

Is that okay?

I don't know anything about it. I know it's Wolf waves, but I'm a total zero.

Zet:

I don't insist, but you'll see I'm right. You've got it wrong. You are looking at the ABC zigzag in isolation from the whole correction combination. So I don't think you can name the overall pattern, which is very important. This pattern is a standard flat. Why is it important? If B has risen no more than 80% of wave A, then wave C will not fall below the end of wave A either and that means you are safe to make an entry, etc. Understanding what is forming, which figure, is the most important thing in a wave. Don't take it as anything, take it as an exchange of opinions of people professing the religion of the wave....))))))
well, what do you think of the corrective, what do you think of the fifth

Zet:

I don't know anything about it. I know it's Woolf waves, but I'm a total zero.

Why are there no Woolf-Elliot waves? Five waves.