I reckon 1.3890-1.39 went
not a fact, the news could go down now

_Tatarin_:
I think that 1.3890-1.39 has gone

H1 is going upwards at the moment and the general trend is downwards on H4

We are working out a correction on H1 and go down by 130 pips

I also see a new 5-wave on H1 and based on fibo levels it may go to 1.36

forte928:

The news is an indicator of things to come... it just confirms what has happened...

The same Gunn did not trade according to the news, he traded according to his own system, which later began to be studied - in his trading there were no principles of relying on the fundamental news - and they did not exist at that time...

Exactly right, he was only focusing on price and time movements, all his calculations were based on changes in those two variables.

strangerr:

Absolutely right, he was only focusing on price and time movements, all his calculations were based on changes in these two values.

I am now focusing on the fact that the price has reached the pivot point in the channel and is making a reversal - yes there are entries not for the whole trend but only for 70% of it but it is not that important, later on when you run a two three level system you will capture up to 90-95% of the trend...

forte928:

H1 is still directed upwards and the general trend is downwards on H4

I think we should work out the correction on H1 and go down by 130 pips

I also see a new 5-wave on H1 and may go up to 1.36 at fibo level

Equally likely up and down - hovering near the middle. globally, the feeling is of a wide sidewall with a more likely exit upwards as a continuation of the trend on the daily. no way to go down, instead wasting bearish forces on slightly descending waves as a sidewall, so it remains to go up

Tantrik:

flag on the yew! nothing to trade - no spare cash.

You'd better sell it, because the flag is RED)))

FXlike:

Equally likely up and down - hovering near the middle. globally, the feeling is of a sprawling sidewall with a more likely exit upwards as a continuation of the trend on the daily. no way to go down, instead wasting bearish strength on slightly descending waves as a sidewall, so it remains to go up

Forget the word up)))

strangerr:

Forget the word up)))
Tell me where do you think the pivot point is ?

_Tatarin_:
Tell me where you think the pivot point is ?

What pivot point, where? I have posted a screenshot of CF D in the morning, there is a gray rectangle on it, no matter how hard the euro tries, it will not be able to break it.