EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 672

strangerr:

At one time I didn't watch them at all, even as I was arguing with Gip, now I watch them, but I can't say that they help me in trading, nor do they hinder me.

I agree. They are not helpful at all, they are just frustrating, they only disturb the correct price movement.

strangerr:

Do I know?)))

That's the Repin picture of the euro:

Yeah, cool euro reacts to good news)))), might jump up some 50pp. Gotta stop watching this nonsense.

Not salty in your arts and crafts. So they say to the question "When?"

Hello, I am interested in this question. Does alpari provide a server where you can upload your advisor so it can work round the clock? Would you be kind enough to reply in person?

nikelodeon:
Who moved in on my recommendations, welcome WMZ 800898979596076040569976969589897850456369059359659 would be only too pleased......

I am not on yours, but here you go anyway:)))

strangerr:

I'm not on yours, but here you go anyway:)))

Take it away...... it's nice to be appreciated........

It's a little early.......

nikelodeon:
Take it away...... it's nice to be appreciated........

What's there to be appreciated for?

what about the sell?, so now we'll go up and you'll be in the sell.

Our proud VARIANG does not surrender to the enemy - that's the euro I'm talking about.

strangerr:

I used to not watch it, I even argued with Gip, now I do watch it, but I can't say that it helps me in trading, however, I can't say that it interferes.

The news is basically an indicator of an event taking place... they only confirm what's coming out...

The same Gunn did not trade on the news, he traded according to his system, which we later began to study - his trading did not rely on the fundamental news - and there were none of them at the time.

some cologne is missing, he asked me to give him some dough, and then he screwed up. That's hilarious.