EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 608

Bored already .... doesn't want to go any lower. this is the last time I've tried.

odiseif:
Bored already .... doesn't want to go any lower. this is the last time I've tried.

The bulls are trying their best: at 1.3922 their orders broke through, they moved to 1.3895, but the volume is already almost 5 times lower.

strangerr:

The bulls are trying their best: at 1.3922 their orders were broken, they moved to 1.3895, but the volume is almost 5 times less.
Most likely, they will raise the pair over the weekend, Monday will start with the gap up, and then it will go down for a long time.

mimoi:
Most likely they will throw a couple over the weekend, Monday will start gep up and then sprinkle down and for a long time
How many pips do you think they can max out on a pair?

That's it, volumes are down, we'll be like shit in a hole until closing time, unless someone buys or sells well.

As you like, I am convinced by this picture borrowed from Dimych from Ignatov's forum.

И

The 1.39 option expires today and they are holding that price

SEVER11:

It's clear without comment:

What are the envelopes in the screenshot, letters to Gunn? :)))

vinni:

As you like, I am convinced by this picture borrowed from Dimych from Ignatov's forum.

И

И?

strangerr:

The bulls are trying their best: at 1.3922 their orders were broken and they moved to 1.3895, but the volume is almost 5 times less.
Autochartist has a reversed G and P for USDCHF, although on H1, but it is already formed and quite clear