EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 580

alex_r 19.10.2010 19:02 No secrets, until dns are updated some will have an old version, but I got here for the first time today))) and ip-sync someone give

and someone give me the ip number<br / translate="no">

what's the point? it's empty, there are a few people left, they'll be here soon, the files aren't downloading... 404

So,will there be another run at 1.4150)))))))) what do you think

That high is unlikely.

alex_r:

what's the point? it's empty, there are a few people left, they'll be here soon, the files aren't downloading... 404

I thought it was an old one.

Good going :))) My feet got knocked out. Flipped over...

It hurts my feelings )) settled on 1.4 and it suddenly went up after a fall... and my stop (Breakeven) got knocked off... and then went back down again...

Downwards and quite low - the upper monthly boundary has been reached - an option to 1.44 is quite probable but the 8-month trend is likely to continue - a downtrend...Although it has begun to reverse upwards.

Looks like the forum is getting better) And I thought it was us isolated so that sales people do not mess with people's heads)
So are we dropping to our targets or are we going for a ride to 3812?
Yeah, let's go for a ride!

barfly13:

Looks like the forum is getting better) And I thought it was us isolated so that sales people do not mess with people's heads)
So are we dropping to our targets or are we going for a ride to 3812?
Yeah, let's go for a ride!

And what is the nearest target, and what wave are we riding?

Ekonom:
and what is the immediate target, and on what wave are we sailing? who is clear on the situation?

Well the sales target is the same and unchanged 3570... Anyway, after its fulfilment I expect the growth in the area of 43-45, after that it will go down for a long time...
I am not very good at waves, I don't know which one we are swimming in))

barfly13:

Well the sales target is the same as before and unchanged 3570.... And anyway after its fulfilment I expect the growth to the area of 43 -45 again, after that to go down for a long time...
I'm not very good at waves, I don't know which one we're swimming in)
What technical analysis do you use: fractal function, candlestick analysis or something else?