EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 560

AlexSTAL:
Forgive the ignorant, trading what do they want to stop? I spoke to the director of forex last week and he said there will be no apocalypse.

Here it would be much more interesting to know in conversation what will, rather than - what won't

From the director of forex apocalypse. :)))

AlexSTAL:
Pardon my ignorance, what do they want to stop trading? I spoke to the director of forex last week and he assured me there would be no apocalypse.

All it takes is 50pp. How's it going?

Since we crossed the line, somehow, I assume that the last rise is left, after which we will fall. I am counting on a sharp and strong start to the fall.

М15

Too bad the MAKD M30 did not go down.... Maybe at night it will do so, even if I would enter the buy zone, it will be the only confirmation of the 4th wave's end.

Noterday:

Since we crossed the line, somehow, I assume that the last rise is left, after which we will fall. I am counting on a sharp and strong start to the fall.

М15

Too bad the MAKD M30 did not go down. Perhaps at night it will do so, although I will be able to buy, but it will be a definite confirmation of the end of the 4th wave.

I.e. opened short on the expectation of 100 pts upside?

I am not able to do it that way. I am waiting for the long 1.4045.

One last push)))

Extreme.

Well, we seem to be on track, at 3980 we will have to watch out... But the franc, 10 pips short of the 9450 target, which is worrying))

Defeat325:

One last push)))

I suggest limiting it to 4150-60, it's already OK)

barfly13:

I suggest limiting it to 4150-60, it's already OK)
I guess so.

barfly13:

I suggest to limit it to 4150-60, it's already ok)
It's not going down already? Anyway I think we have to wait for the news from america