EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 559

SEVER11:

sever30: what is the shaitan machine? how does it predict the trajectory? our development, or rather as strangerr said : physics + maths + intelligence; 5drakon :

I wonder what kind of currency this machine likes more than you feed it ----- We are testing it only on this one pair so far, but I think after we finish it, we will be able to use it for many other currencies :0)) By the way what price level are we at now...

Oh, man. Where are the bai, the sells, the stops, the toes?

NikT_58:
Oh, man. Where are the bai, the sells, the stops, the take outs?

Every trade has its own individual settings: stops, profits, bai's, it all depends on time, signal strength, speed, etc.

RekkeR:
Shaitan-Xprofuter
Wrote an advisor on his "predictions" over the summer. Just to make sure it's a scam. It was being sold, I think =)

wmlab:
Wrote a councillor over the summer on his "predictions". Just to make sure it was a scam. It was being sold, I think =)

Go to pay.ru, they're probably still selling it :)))

RekkeR:
That's a way to get into trouble, unintentionally.

For all tastes:)))

http://forum.goodservice.su/forum/25

A smart man said today: "I expect a sharp drop in the Euro in October or early November (by 20-30% on the BSE). I'm expecting such a sharp drop that trading will be stopped. As well as the bankruptcy of a couple of major banks".

FxPro2:
A smart man said today: "I expect a sharp drop in the Euro in October or early November (by 20-30% on the BSE). I'm expecting such a sharp drop that trading will be stopped. As well as the bankruptcy of a couple of major banks".

The smart man said it yesterday :)))

Internet is slow)))) It just arrived today

FxPro2:
Any reasoning?

FxPro2:
Forgive me if I am not knowledgeable, what do they want to stop trading? I spoke to the director of forex last week and he assured me that there will be no apocalypse.