EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 529

I'm telling you, let's go down....... Ha ha ha !!!!!! Pretty boy...... makes me laugh...

I did not ask for predictions. I asked a specific question and gave an example

Right here, https://forum.mql4.com/ru/33000/page517 I wrote:

"Greetings :)

In short...

Shorts in the evening or Monday, with an approximate target of 1.3440.

Then a continuation of the rise to 1.43 roughly.

About the position: I was in longs on the yen to the quid from the very low around 1.2570, I wrote earlier about it."

I'm already in shorts on the eu now, with a short stop behind the high :)))

WOT,

Looks like we won't go down again today (that's a guess!). Has everyone taken a profit? At this time of day the exchange rate was usually up:

Sergei, how many years have you been in finance.... And you still haven't figured out that everyone lies (as Dr. House said) ..... You just don't believe and there will be no unnecessary insults. Like the forum liars....

I'm in short, Galina spar together......

Galina:

Right here, https://forum.mql4.com/ru/33000/page517 I wrote:

"Greetings :)

In short...

Shorts in the evening or Monday, with an approximate target of 1.3440.

Then a continuation of the rise to 1.43 roughly.

About the position: I was in longs on the yen to the quid from the very low around 1.2570, I wrote earlier about it."

I'm already in shorts on the eu now, with a short stop behind the high :)))

WOT,

Expect your stops to be wiped out, or as the terminator would say, liquidated on Wednesday-Thursday.

Trichet is about to give a speech and the euro)

nikelodeon:
Sorry Oleg, 8 cores help you???? just wondering.....
When I test on mt4, always one core is engaged, the rest sleeps in deep sleep, which has always annoyed me, maybe there are ways to distribute the load for applications like this, I personally don't know. MT5 immediately became like X64, which was nice, and in the test distributed the load on all cores, which compared to the test of a similar robot on mt4 visually gave a very tangible speed. I wasn't sitting with a stopwatch, but I could feel the difference.

NikT_58:
What kind of PC?
intel i7 16gigs RAM raid on 3 hard drives win server 2008x64 standart