EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 510

EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Part 2) 2010-08-13 01:05:40

It's the middle of the third quarter of 2010, a little early for a trend change. My opinion is that the pair's target is 1.40-1.45, whether it will get there before the end of September. Yesterday I bought it at 1.29, the sharp drop from 1.33, those smart guys (market makers) were in a hurry and made quick correction, time is running out to reach the target.

Something's not clear, is this already a reversal down into a correction, or will there be another upward spiral?

ernst:

Pancakes are good, especially with black caviar, but there's no time for branches.

I just said what I did. I shared my thoughts. As a trader to traders))).

So there won't be a branch. Pity.... bummer....

Never mind - it's getting kind of boring without Alex. So we wait and see who will pick up the baton?

ZS And maybe invite Alex back?

Mr Stranger, could you please answer Mrs Henia Waitre and us?

Sold from the spike again, yet still hesitant?

:)))

So much for round numbers. It is in the Soviet space that round numbers play a big role, it is in the roots of the genes embedded all multiples of 0.5. 150, 0.75, a litre, a bucket. We work with the West, that's the reality now. They come up with pi, or phibs, or even 0.33. Everything has to be taken into account. Everything has to be taken into account.

And now it would seem that it is 1.3927, but look, the price has gone up.

Logically, there are no easy ways, they should probably go back for matches. And then further down.

If the peoples do not smell it.

RekkeR:

Mr Stranger, could you please answer Mrs Henia Waitre and us?

Sold from the spike again, yet still hesitant?

:)))

What's the answer? I asked you this morning: did you buy all the euros? :)))

Dear strangerr, so has the eu rolled back by 200-300 pips or has it actually reversed?

sammi61:

The sale at 1.3750 is stuck, it is too late to close, I think it is too late to lock, I was waiting for the fall as you suggested. Will we go back to this price or not? Depo 2k, lot 0.2. What is your opinion?
let's go back, at least as part of the correction, if it is not a reversal of course))))

THE_BIG:
Dear strangerr, so has the eu rolled back by 200-300 pips or has it actually reversed?

I think it's the beginning of the 4th wave on the D, but that's my opinion.

In my opinion, this is not a reversal but a small correction. There is a high probability of a peak to 1.41500

rensbit:
I will try to make an assumption that price is entering a flat with a range of movement from 1.4020 to 1.3920 (approximately), followed by a move northwards.
The first wave worked with a small margin of error (but taking into account the fact that the forecast was made yesterday).