EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 494

basile:
I don't know what others are doing - I'm selling....

and rightly so.

From 1.3710-15 I will sell again.

strangerr:

and that's right.

From 1.3710-15 I will sell again.

Better still, from 1.3770 ...

barfly13:

And even better from 1.3770 ...

Maybe from 1.3770, time will show where the reversal will be, the main thing is not to hurry. All I know is that it will be at 17-18 hours on Kiev.

barfly13:

Better still, from 1.3770 ...
5 points!

basile:
5 points!

Not 5 points, but sell it:))) The trouble is that everyone makes predictions but is afraid to follow them themselves))))

strangerr:

Not 5 points, but sell it:))) The trouble is that everyone makes predictions, but they are afraid to follow them themselves))))

don't you think we should go from 1.3830?

dentraf:

don't you think that 1.3830 is the right time to go?
I don't think anything, I draw the movement and go ahead. And at the breakdown of 1.3806 one should buy, selling at the breakdown of the previous maximum is suicidal.

strangerr:
I don't think anything, I draw the movement and go ahead. And at the breakdown of 1.3806 one should buy, selling at the breakdown of the previous high is suicidal.

Yes, that is correct, but now the situation is not ordinary

dentraf:

Yes, that's right, but now the situation is not ordinary
It is always unusual, and moose are as natural as rain in autumn, the main thing is not to let them grow, otherwise they will grow and eat them:)))

strangerr:
It is never ordinary, and moose are as natural as rain in autumn, the main thing is not to let them grow or they will grow up and eat you:)))

cutting losses is sacred))))