EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 473

I assume upside targets of 1,3780 +- and then southwards

And here's a thought-provoking piece of information - this could be a good driver for a trip to the South

Moody's may downgrade Spain as soon as this week

Spain's rating, set by Moody's at 'AAA' since 2001, may be revised downwards as the region's 4th largest economy suffers from low economic growth.

Five of the eight asset managers are confident that the state's rating will be downgraded by 1 notch to 'Aa1', while others predict a downgrade by 2 notches to, respectively, 'Aa2'. Such a decision might be taken by the rating agency as soon as this week because Moody's placed Spain on the list of countries that might be downgraded on June 30th adding that the analysis will be completed within 3 months.

At the time, the agency said that it could take several years for the country's economy to recover, and that between 2010 and 2014, GDP would grow at a rate not seen in any other country. GDP will grow at a rate not exceeding 1 per cent. Moody's rating of "Aa1" would be in line with Fitch Ratings' "AA+" classification, while a 2 notch downgrade would match Standard & Poor's.

"The market is quite volatile, so if the rating is revised by 2 points, we should expect a reaction," says Andrew Balls of Pacific Investment Management Co.

Keyword: ECONOMY
29-Sep-2010 17:36:38 (CET)

leman:
Nowhere. only ecu (and only since 1979)

Paradox! not in theory, but in practice ;)

chepikds:

Paradox! not in theory, but in practice ;)

The euro came into existence in 1999, before that it was the ecu. But if you want to peg the euro to the mark, flag in your hands.... :)

EricGR:

Well hello everyone) here is my opinion I am in a buy on euR all favourite) but I expect a correction in the near future

I expect a signal for a correction soon by the trade, and the market trend has steadily turned upward.

P.S. Galina, glad to see you again, yes, and greetings to you from the Eura )))

For Freud, evaluating the colour scheme and symbols on the chart, he would have taken you for one of his EAs.

That has nothing to do with EricGR - Mr Niroba seems to have made the most sensible forecast.

!!Ё!

RekkeR:

Freud, judging by the colour scheme and symbols in the chart presented, would have definitely taken you for one of his own.

Mr. Niroba seems to have made the most sensible prognosis.

!!Ё!

Man, the picture, for you, was a green line, the rest is not your concern. for the picture was unexplained. And it is not a prediction but an opinion (there is a difference!), I do NOT make predictions and I am not like those who look into the future. damn it stargazers... hehe.

p.s. And FRADE IS NOT AN EXAMPLE OF YOURSELF!

Ну вот, теперь и дедушку Зигмунда зацепили. Зря - лучше бы почитали.

a little off-topic, but i remember talking about the dollar franc, where do you see it going?

antoniofx:

a little off-topic, but i remember talking about the dollar franc, where do you see it going?

what's your expectation period? the trend is down... no one's bothering him...

I wonder after which price level there will be an upward reversal