EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 412

dssolov:
Hi all, people, when will the kangaroo go down?
It already has.

Noterday:
My view is the same at 01:00 Moscow time 1.2590
How do you figure?

Noterday:

:)

Work hard. I know you have a promising system :)

Except that no one has done away with Elliott yet.

1.2590 - at 01:00 AM MSK. (3rd wave down + foundation will be negative everywhere, maybe even something bad.....) but first 1.2780-90 should catch...

If so, then the eurik should drop nicely and I have channel levels going through there.

Good night!!! Gentlemen traders :) In continuation of the dispute )))) I almost lost my deposit in the pound, but on the eu I agree with Noterday, only down! The balance is 1:500 sell (sorry I was away at 2760 just went in)

Anyway, good luck to all!!!!

Tell me in a private area where the spread on GBPNZD is less than 30 pips ..... because my broker is greedy for this pair and sometimes spreads up to 45 pips .... this pair is interesting

whiteeuro:
Good night!!! Gentlemen traders :) In continuation of the dispute )))) I almost lost my deposit in the pound, but on the eu I agree with Noterday, only down! The balance is 1:500 sell (sorry I was away at 2760 just went in)

For a move down to 1.2590 needs a good trend and the strength to go down. At the moment it can not happen one way, because the main trend has gone upwards, the only thing left is retracement along the H4 channel to the 1.2690 level. In this case, to prepare a small move upwards with continuing correction down below this level

forte928:

For a move down to 1.2590 it is necessary to have a good trend and the strength to go down, and it can not happen in this time one and two reasons that the main trend has turned upwards, so there is only the correction to the level of 1.2690. In this case, to prepare a small move upwards with a continuation of correction down below this level

Forte thanks for not being indifferent))) (I am sincerely glad) But my position is more of a principle as 600 cui is not money for me))) And in general on the logic I agree, but as statistics show inner voice rules! Thank you)

But in the end, I will say that this deposit (10000) was draining for 8 months and lived on it well! In principle, the result has a stable 2000 baks per month, roughly lived :)))) But I`ll come back and win them all))))

whiteeuro:

But in the end, I will say that this deposit (10000) was draining for 8 months and lived quite well on it! In principle, the result has a stable 2000 baks per month, roughly lived :)))) But I`ll come back and win them all))))

I read this and I'm curious,
Did you sell the car or inherit it?