EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 407

93408:

If only the price had known about it :))))))))

The fractals stand... But about the two fractals on the 15minute - I haven't heard that one before.

Look at the chart

Noterday:

"March" ....

1.2590 for starters

I don't know, I'm staying at 1.28 in the baja... stock indices are going up+

So I see... I just put a stop and... the price went up. Maybe we should do everyone waiting for the price to go down and take the stop off? :)))))))))

Noterday:

"March" .... 1.2590 for starters

What does Elliott say about waves?

Not sure about sel.... We need to be careful now, if we update today's high, we'll get an A... Watching from the fence... Imho, of course.

I was in a hurry to go into the sell. Had to put a stop at 1.2768 and a pendent at 1.2769 to buy. Oops I'm going to get a few more losses 0_0

Noterday:

"March" ....

1.2590 to start

A weak start - the short-distance runner ran out of steam...

1.2817, let's go first, and then we will decide where to go next...correction Panove...Correction on the H4 channel...

93408:

I was in a hurry to go into a sell. Had to put a stop at 1.2768 and a pendent at 1.2769 to buy. Oops I'm going to get a few more losses 0_0

I said only up and up again... We worked out the bottom of the daily channel, so we go up because the oscillations should be synchronous... Read "Judgment Day in American Finance" - it says exactly why the price moves in a synchronous way - after growth there is always a decline - after decline there is growth with a symmetric pattern...

olivero:

Not sure about sel.... Need to be careful now, if we update today's high, get an A... Watching from the fence... Imho, of course.

You're unsure and I'm 100% sure...

That's the result... I can't say anything about the downward correction... but the upward correction definitely corresponds...

93408:

I was in a hurry to go into a sell. Had to put a stop at 1.2768 and a pendent at 1.2769 to buy. Oops I'm going to get a few more losses 0_0

I don't know what to do with these guys, I just started to get some signals from them.