EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 392

Have you tried to photoshop the scan from the time machine and the now-done one into layers, I can tell you it's coming together: )))))))))))))))) and it doesn't look down but very far up.

Flex:
Have you tried to photoshop the scan from the time machine and the now-done one into layers, I can tell you it's coming together: )))))))))))))))) and it doesn't look down but very far up.
I don't know who "it" is but the Euro is looking upwards Strenger was right ....

Hi all !

I wanted to ask you friends within the daily intervals, what are your thoughts on the dollar yen ???

Who has an opinion ???

Galina:

Hi all !

I wanted to ask you friends within the daily intervals, what are your thoughts on the dollar yen ???

Who has an opinion ???

I don't follow

Galina:

Hi all !

Who has an opinion ???

Buy! If it goes below 83.00 - intervention - buy only ^

NikT_58:
I don't understand who 'he' is.

SEVER11:

Looking to the future based on real quotes(day)

forte928:

He who does not know the direction and course of the movement is at risk...
Everything on the eu and the pound was taken - left on the aussie.... the sell was... - I'm getting more experience.

Galina:

Hi all !

Who has an opinion ???

85.16 till n4 channel does not change...green against the daily (blue) but the thing is that the yen is going to 86.33 to the border of the weekly channel...but this is when the daily channel makes a U-turn and it is not so sharp.

Tantrik:
Everything on the eu and the pound was taken - left on the aussie.... the sell was... - more experience.

In the pound, i left a sell, i got a sell-sell, i got a sell-sell on the Aussie, i got a rise on the Aussie with the trend indicator, i got a sell-sell on the euro, i got a sell-sell on the pound.

forte928:
He who does not know the direction and the course of the movement is riskier...

Those who know, but incorrectly, risk even more.

Ms Galina can attest.

:)))