EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 380

like the chif wasn't more expensive than the quid? look through history - there was a mona, but not now? is the Swiss or US economy (owes everyone and prints unsecured money) in better shape?

Explain the laws of the market, please.

how do you insert pictures here?

By the way, 1.0320 has already become a resistance and bounced like the devil from the frankincense ))))

Fibo:

like the chif wasn't more expensive than the quid? look through history - there was a mona, but not now? is the Swiss or US economy (owes everyone and prints unsecured money) in better shape?

What are the laws of the market, please clarify.

If you are referring to me, please use the word "you". Otherwise time will judge. I've given my view of things. And I don't insist on its absolute rightness.

And it is better to argue with pictures....

Fibo:

how to insert pictures here?

By the way, 1.0320 has already become a resistance line and bounced like the devil from the friggin' cradle ))))

Lana, it's almost midnight - I've got it all figured out, I'm off to bed. See you all tomorrow.

rensbit:
For now, everything is in place.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page369#364285

Valentine, there are probably minor inaccuracies in this markup, ultimately misleading as to the achievement of the goal as a result of the markup. The supposed second is twice as big as the fourth, the third is smaller than the first. In the correction to this five, the first is almost as big as the first in the main. The size of the first three in the correction suggests that already the third of this third should go further than the goals indicated by the horizontal red marks, and the overall result of the correction will be comparable in size to the main five.

I'm not making a claim, that's my opinion.

RekkeR:
Valentine, there are probably some minor inaccuracies in this markup, ultimately leading to a misunderstanding of the achievement of the goal as a result of the markup.

What inaccuracies?

Do the second and fourth, have a connection? The wave marked as 3 ?, equals wave A or 1 ? (taking into account the minimum error).

I posted my method of determining the trend earlier, where I said that everything will show for a couple of days, here it showed, there was no crossing of ranges, so there was a correction :)), post factum, the trend is southwards...

ULAD:

Sometimes the floor in the basement gets broken too :)

It's not a question of floor or no floor. I get the impression that the eu is waiting for the franc lows.

But what will happen when they do? And the North is right, the eu should be going up much more decently now and pushing the franc down from there. And that's not happening.

NikT_58:

It's not a question of floor or no floor. I get the impression that the EUR is waiting for the franc lows.

But what will happen when they do? And the North is right, the eu should be going up much more decently right now and pushing the franc down from there. And that's not happening.

And here are the franc's interests.