EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 368

strangerr:

Beautiful, just why is the sell at the bottom?)))

This indicator, by the way, is dead.

It's my avalanche based Expert Advisor. Dead in the sense that it does not always draw correctly? So you have to use your own brain when making a decision.

khorosh:
I'm the one with the avalanche-based expert. Is it dead in the sense that it does not always draw correctly? So you have to use your own brain when making a decision.
It draws all the models, including the ones that are not working. If you have to rack your brains, what good will the indicator do?

strangerr:
It draws all models, including non-working ones. If you use your own brain, what's the point of having an indicator?
As I understand it, everything is according to Wolf. The order is just placed later. Or maybe I do not understand it correctly?

NikT_58:
As I understand it, it's all according to Wolfe. It's just that the warrant is put in later. Or am I reading it wrong?
The warrant has nothing to do with Wolf.

strangerr:
It draws all models, including non-working ones. If you use your own brain, what's the point of having an indicator?
It is much easier to find the right model among the models drawn by the indicator than on a bare chart.

khorosh:
The warrant has nothing to do with Wolf.
I watched the avalanche and I understand where it's coming from

khorosh:
It is much easier to look for the right model among the patterns drawn by the indicator than on a bare chart.
I don't know about anyone, it is easier for me on the naked chart, I once tried to use such indicators, but I couldn't find a single one that worked properly, not only do they draw non-working models, but they also miss working ones.

strangerr:
I don't know about anyone, it's easier for me on a naked chart, I once tried to use similar indicators, but I couldn't find a single one that worked properly, they not only draw non-working models, but also miss working ones.
Maybe I don't use this indicator in my work.

khorosh:
This is my avalanche based Expert Advisor. Does it mean it does not always draw correctly? You need to use your brain when making a decision.

If you use an avalanche indicator then ADX is a trend strength indicator if the indicator is above 20 then the trend is below a flat. Compare it to the chart.

Here's another Wolf: