EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 342

strangerr:
Gip, don't blame it on you, a month and a half ago with Reshetov we had a discussion about using sell and buy stops, I might as well accuse you of using stoploss. Is it unfair that I am putting a sell stop and taking profit from it instead of sitting in a drawdown?

I don't know. Maybe someone else can explain it better. One thing became clear to me, "Baim bros!!!" was a provocation :)

The unsophisticated have fallen for it, as usual :)

gip:

I don't know. Maybe someone else can explain it better. One thing became clear to me, "Baim bros!!!" it was a provocation :)

The non-savvy, as usual, have fallen for it :)

If you look through the branch, you'll see that my screenshots often show such stops, and I did bail in the hope that the price will go up from that level, it was my personal mistake - I didn't ask anyone to repeat it. Now, as at the beginning of the week, I am sure that from 1.26 we will go almost to 1.33, if I had doubts about it, those bais would not exist anymore.

What annoys me, for example, is when the same person makes a forecast going way up, and after the price has dropped 100 pips, he makes the opposite forecast, that is, way down.

strangerr:

I am more annoyed, for example, when the same person gives a forecast far up and then, after the price has fallen by 100 pips, gives the opposite forecast, i.e. far down.

In both directions, why not?

sever30:

both ways, why not?
Then it's an analyst:)))

strangerr:
Then it's an analyst:)))

getting old... Can't catch the humour...

sever30:
Both ways, why not?

You can't take someone else's opinion or advice as a guide to action. Head and shoulders of your own why? Imh, we read everything, but! sifting through the sieve of our own crumbs, we leave only the proletarian essence. And according to these nuggets of leftover particles, with the help of your own guts and life experience, we decide how and how much money to spend to support worldwide developing trader movement, or if possible - to make money.

This should be everyone's commandment.

Unless you are trading Expert Advisor bots on the flat. If you trade with Expert Advisors, you can listen to everyone. And not to think. Or think about the Great One.

And the North has its own proprietary technology; he does not care about the trend like Piggy. He opens orders in both directions and thinks about the Great, reads analysts and news with a smirk, and the orders run on the back and collect the money. Mind of the brain, also a big deal.

sever30:

getting old... can't catch the humour...
Read the analysts for the weekend, their corona: if we don't go up, we go down.

strangerr:
Read the analysts for the weekend, their corona: if we don't go up, we go down.

Oh yeah... :)

Wittel on rbc rules :)

GBP/bucks buy 1.54608, TP 1.54882, SL 1.53887; sell 1.53887, TP 1.53546, SL 1.54608.

eur/bucks buy 1.27254, TP 1.27521, SL 1.26090; sell 1.26090, TP 1.25825, SL 1.27254.