EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 339

For channel enthusiasts:

Lines of the same colour are parallel

Large screenshot

AlexSTAL:

For channel enthusiasts:

Big screenshot

One last one can be on the graph, it has changing depth and width, is it tied to what, is the average drawn in it? At what point is it redrawn?

Why look at channels that have already worked out.

Alex, you're getting worked up. I'm talking about the "last (green) downtrend channel that is far from working out" on the chart. The rest, the old ones are being removed?

RekkeR:
The last one can be on the chart

Didn't get the idea

RekkeR:

Why look at channels that have already worked out.

In my opinion the last (green) downtrend channel is far from having worked out

RekkeR:

Are the rest, the old ones, being cleaned up?

They are hand-built

AlexSTAL:

For channel enthusiasts:

Large screenshot

Very clear screen, only the main thing here is not the channels, but the percentage of rises and falls.

strangerr:
A very illustrative screen, only the main thing here is not the channels, but the percentage of rises and falls.
The minute now shows how the percentages are built on 1n.

strangerr:
Very clear screen, but the main thing here is not the channels, but the percentage ratio between rises and falls.

Tell me better, you keep recommending to buy, and at what point did you cover your bai with villages?

200 points at the top began to buy, seven bays (probably more), the depo is not rubber, "buy bros!!!", I begin to have vague suspicions....

AlexSTAL:

For channel enthusiasts:

Big screenshot

Yes an interesting observation, first trend on the euro is following this

and by the pound

If the euro goes below the low in the channel it will go further

I recommend to buy not for a long time)

gip:

Tell me better, you keep recommending to buy, and at what point did you cover your bai with villages?

200 points at the top started to buy, seven bays (probably more already), depots are not rubbery, "buy bros!!!", I start to have vague suspicions....

I closed my selves last night, and the sell stop is at 1.2582, if anyone is interested.

So that's how it is, he agitated everyone, while he was quietly dealing. Not good.

You wrote it yourself, only to bait.