EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 329

Vnvslv:
Please explain to me, what makes you think that wave B (on your layout) is over (or ends)? Why here and now, and not, for example, somewhere near the level of 1.22?
And what do I have drawn the end of wave B or did I say that it had ended?

strangerr:
Did I have the end of wave B drawn or did I say it was over?

then the point of bai from these levels? isn't it easier to sell from pullbacks?

although it depends on what timeframes to look at )))). brain breaker

Vnvslv:
then the point of buying from these levels? wouldn't it be easier to sell from pullbacks?
You can try it, or better with such questions to Gip, he explains it better.

There is an unconfirmed view that the whole week will be a slow fall. Moderately bad data is predicted, only on Thursday unemployment might come out better (or maybe worse). And these henigs say that on the one hand it looks like a slow recovery, on the other hand there is some possibility of falling back into recession.

strangerr:
It is much safer to fear at the "moment" on the Euro than to settle, because on the daily tf we are either in a corrective wave B or in the second wave of momentum. Talking about any price below 1.1876 in the coming months is child's play.

Childish babble!

Vnvslv:

If i would like to trade on these levels, would it not be better to sell from a pullback?

i dont know what timeframes you are looking at )))).

You can and should go short and there is nothing harmful here.

You just shouldn't hold unprofitable positions for a long time. I think that's the question.

gip:
There is an unconfirmed view that the whole week will be a slow fall. Moderately bad data is predicted, only on Thursday unemployment might come out better (or maybe worse). And these henigs say that on the one hand it looks like a slow recovery, on the other hand there is some possibility of falling back into recession.
Hip, there are a lot of them now :)))

G0RILLYCH:

Baby talk!

dear gorilych makakakovsky .... please keep your childish babbling opinions to yourself ..... if you have criticism against predictions of people who have been on this forum long enough, give something concrete, preferably with screenshots ...... and everyone knows how to p****

strangerr:
Gip, there are a lot of them now :)))

Hens? Or the detsyads? The latter are having a season before the first bell.

1.26 .... see serious support ...could shake hard at this level ....