EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 282

gip:

In fact, they can lengthen it even further, doubters.

---

It's been a long time since Helix's mum appeared on the forum :)))

Who's that?

Yes, I did once, I must have left my browser logged on the forum. Called Helix a chillax :)

And he bragged to himself and probably ran away :)

strangerr:
Hi Helex, so you're in Hawaii now?)))

What rubles, much less pennies, in Hawaii? What?

:)))

Well? Five-minute warning. It's about to blow.

Nothing seems to have exploded yet. There is still a wave to be completed. But there's no time for waves, after the indicators.

The fifth one is a triangle. In general, again nothing is clear, where we will go after the fifth, up or down.

gip:

Nothing seems to have exploded yet. There is still a wave to be completed. But there's no time for waves, after the indicators.

The fifth one is a triangle. In general, again nothing is clear, where we will go after the fifth, up or down.

Gip, you probably don't believe yourself much either, do you?)

strangerr:
Gip, you probably don't believe yourself much either?))))

Yes. It is human nature to make mistakes, I am no exception.

But in this case the triangle is clearly seen, now buy to its upper boundary (75 pts from here), if it does not break immediately, there will be a bounce from there. With some probability the triangle may be broken down to the initial targets of the first two waves. In other words, if it moves downwards, averaging by buying is not recommended :)

By the way, a question for wave-makers:

could a wave like this, a five ending in such a zigzag-triangle, be wave A according to the wave models? Or what could it be?

gip:

By the way, a question for wave-makers:

could a wave like this, a five ending in such a zigzag-triangle, be wave A according to the wave models? Or what could it be?

This is wave A on the daily timeframe, where do you see fives there? There are other waves on the other timeframes, e.g. the A wave on the daily and the ABC on the H4.

On thedaily timeframe this move is an unfortunate fluke :)))

From h4 onwards it's a five wave movement. Or is my eyesight too sharp?