EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 281

strangerr:
Pp 100 will take +_20, but no more than that.

I wrote yesterday that the eur has a two to three day downward move, it could also be a flat

On H4 the situation is ready for a reversal but this reversal will happen in about 8 hours...so we will see a move down at least tonight or Monday morning... At the end of monday, maybe on tuesday there will be a full upward move of the eu...

All mine for the day . You can watch the circus on the fence too. It's Friday the 13th ...

I just came by to show off, it's been a great week.

The score's real.

Helex:

The bill's real.

Is that a week?

Helex:

The score's real.

Now that's a man working.

Helex:

I'm just showing off, it's been a great week.

Penny account, ruble real.

Can you tell the newbies, which dts open penny accounts?

forte928:

I wrote yesterday that the euro is down for two to three days, it could also be a flat situation

On H4 the situation is ready for a reversal but this reversal will happen in about 8 hours...so we will see a move down at least tonight or Monday morning... At the end of monday, maybe tuesday there will be a complete move up in the eu...

In 8 hours we will all be already smoking bamboo :))) And the movement upwards (target 1.3283) will start exactly from these levels, as I wrote yesterday, the usual shaking out of the "doubters" is going on.

Helex:

The score's real.

Hi Helex, so you're in Hawaii now?)))

gip:
Nah, the correction was clear, the fifth one broke yesterday after the news. It was, but very, very short.
And now it has lengthened by 8 pips :)))

strangerr:
And now she has lengthened by 8 pips :)))

In fact they may lengthen it even more, doubters. They will scrape up some more profit, maybe.

---

It's been a while since Helix's mum has been on the forum :)))