EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 280

So went for wave B yesterday at 15.00, Forte is right - it will be a double top(or almost), bought with a target of 1.3265.

sever30:

For example, I think it is still a continuation of the downtrend with a correction. If the monthly and annual range crosses, the trend is not "back" but "started". IMHO.

Normal... Signal lag from 3 months. I have defined for myself - weekly, monthly ranges are not for trading. The trend is a daily, the H8 is a normal long term and it should be used for correction. There will be correction maximum 250-300 points. (you can watch it on any currency pair), the reversal (mini-trend) starts from 300 pips. On H4, H1 they are short-term trends of a day or a week.

Right now the main trend is 1.22-1.33. If there is a double top and down again... then the trend change is 1.33 - XX fall.

Tantrik:

Normalna... Signal lag from 3 months onwards. I decided for myself - weekly, monthly ranges are not for trading. The trend is daily, H8 is a normal long term and we should look for correction by it. There is a correction maximum 250-300 points. (you can watch it on any currency pair), the reversal (mini-trend) starts from 300 pips. On H4, H1 they are short-term trends of a day or a week.

Right now the main trend is 1.22-1.33. If there is a double top and down again... then the trend change is 1.33 - HX fall.

In vain, a diagonal triangle is being drawn on the months, interesting situation there.

By the way, fundamentally the most appropriate figure. Naturally, the range of fluctuations will narrow, not widen as Forte and Niroba are drawing it. The policy of central banks is precisely to narrow the range of fluctuations, they regulate it with rates and emissions. And to expand you have to be a third world country like Russia. Our central bank, however, also tries to keep the exchange rate in a range.

Again, slowly: the range of the leading countries' exchange rates will narrow, while the global trend can continue. And we get the urge to draw a triangle which will end in the direction of the global trend (if the trend target is outside the range).

strangerr:

In vain, a diagonal triangle is drawn on the months, an interesting situation there.

Wouldn't we try such a triangle on the dailies?

ULAD:
Wouldn't a triangle like this on the dailies try it out?
That's the one we'll try after this climb.

Revisited a bit of yesterday's markup. I think the fifth is just starting. Sold from 1.2895 moved into b.y. Let's see...

olivero:

Revisited a bit of yesterday's markup. I think the fifth is just starting. Sold from 1.2895 moved into b.u. Let's see...

Pp 100 will take +_20, but no more.

strangerr:
Pp 100 will take +_20, but no more.
100 pp will not go unnoticed

Nah, the correction was clear, the fifth one broke yesterday after the news. It was, but very, very short.