EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 279

What are those fancy oscillators at the bottom?

forte928:

this is signalled by the green pre-turn line on the oscillator below.

Does the price follow the oscillator?

sever30:

It's a psychological moment of growth, everyone will be happy that the trend is back, the correction is over and then we can go back to the stops.

Tantrik:
It's a psychological moment suitable for growth, everyone will be happy that the trend is back, correction is over and then we can go back to the stops.

For example, I think it is still a continuation of the downtrend with a correction. If the monthly and annual range crosses, the trend is not "back" but "started". IMHO.

sever30:

The oscillator follows the price, but it needs to be done correctly to reduce the ability to see these reversals and know when the price will change, the oscillator itself is designed so that I know when it will start to reverse in conjunction with the price, in this case, it is not equal to the flat, and the trend component requires more analysis and additional filter that will determine just the point where you want to close the deal.

sounds good...

sever30:

For example, I think this is still a continuation of the downtrend with a correction. If the monthly and annual range crosses, the trend is not "back" but "started". IMHO.

The correction is that the weekly trend has to turn around and that requires a consolidation in the form of a flat of 300 pips - hence a double top.

Dimka-novitsek:

You're not the first to ask these questions...

It's the middle of the third quarter of 2010, a bit early for a trend change. My opinion is that the target for the pair is 1.40-1.45, will it get there before the end of September. Yesterday I bought it at 1.29, the sharp drop from 1.33, those smart guys (market makers) were in a hurry and made quick correction, time is running out to reach the target.

Dimka-novitsek:
those are Genghis Khan's eggs .....))