EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 278

sever30:

GBP/bucks buy 1.57078, TP 1.57353, SL 1.55650; sell 1.55650, TP 1.55312, SL 1.57078

Professionals rarely play on a breakout:))

ULAD:

Professionals rarely play through:))

You and I... stomp and stomp.

odiseif:
I wonder, as long as Forte is talking about the importance of determination, what will he tell us about the time of this correction and to what level will it go ....to buy the Eurobucks for example?

It is more important to know beforehand when the reversal happens, to be ready for it. I learned how to do it 2 or 3 bars before the reversal.In this case I showed it a couple of pages ago by saying in advance that correction will start in 3 hours... At the moment I just had a task to determine the accuracy of entering, to know the point of trend movement, the boundaries of price movement, in the presence of a calm market you can work with a very high accuracy in the market at its extremums.

Still, the fifth is too short, if price drops below today's low - you could see the fifth as a triangle.

forte928:

I'm just tracing the movements and turns, and prepare the Expert Advisor for tests, so I don't do deep analysis, so far I have no signal for growth, the trend gives downward movement on H1, and it is more important to know in advance when the reversal starts, to be ready for it - and I basically learned to do it 2-3 bars before the reversal.In this case I showed it a couple of pages ago by saying in advance that a correction will start in 3 hours... At the moment I just had the task to determine the accuracy of the entry, to know the point of trend movement, the boundaries of price movement, if the market is calm, you can work with a very high accuracy in the market at its extremums.

In a little time, the Expert Advisor will be brought to an ideal state, and then it will be converted to real trading, and the Luidors will appear. Who is so smart and how does he earn so much money? Let us send his virus technology to the headquarters of the bourgeoisie and have them create an antidote and add it to the database so that others do not have any recourse. Nothing is clear, everything seems to be working, but the profit is no longer dripping - Eugene will give up and start to create a new Expert Advisor, better than the previous one. And so on several times, and then he will give up and, relying on the baggage of his knowledge and experience, he will earn a lot of divident fees with his hands, regretting the time wasted in vain at his youth.

RekkeR:
In a little while, the Expert Advisor will be brought to an ideal state, put for real, and the luidors will start pouring in. Who is so clever and how he earns so much money, not very eager to part with their hard-earned money, gentlemen franchisees will be interested. Let us send his virus technology to the headquarters of the bourgeoisie and have them create an antidote and add it to the database so that others do not have any recourse. Nothing is clear, everything seems to be working, but profits are no longer dropping; Eugene will sell out and start creating a new Expert Advisor, better than the previous one. And so on several times, and then he will give up and, relying on the baggage of his knowledge and experience, will earn a lot of dividentos with his hands, and will remember with regret about the time wasted senselessly, for his youth.

Jealous?

ULAD:
Jealous???
With a quote that reveals the meaning of the question, please. The only thing to be jealous of on this forum is ...u, because he is a teetotaler, albeit a needy one, and works in a women's collective.

RekkeR:
With a quote revealing the meaning of the question, please.

:))))

RekkeR:
In a little while, the Expert Advisor will be brought to an ideal state, put for real, and the luidors will start pouring in. Who is so clever and how he earns so much money, not very eager to part with their hard-earned money, gentlemen franchisees will be interested. Let us send his virus technology to the headquarters of the bourgeoisie and have them create an antidote and add it to the database so that others do not have any recourse. Nothing is clear, everything seems to be working, but the profit is no longer dripping - Eugene will give up and start to create a new Expert Advisor, better than the previous one. And so on several times, and then he will give up and, relying on the baggage of his knowledge and experience, will earn a lot of dividentos in one fell swoop, remembering with regret about the time wasted senselessly, for his youth.
Will it get to the real.... (all the time - test), and the predictions are always (almost) accurate.

I put another channel here and found the surprising thing that the eu will now go to form a second top and only then make a downward rush...

When looking at the monthly channel it is clear that its direction is downwards, so we can conclude from the above about the beginning of consolidation to start forming a flat situation on the daily chart...At the moment the daily chart will be subject to another 2 to 4 days of downwards price movement then the price will change its direction - this is indicated by the green pre-reversal line on the oscillator below...