EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 257

sever30:

You should at least say something of substance... otherwise you look more like a pisser.

Here? You???

Bazinga!!!))

===

God will provide... He loves the poor...

tara:

Do you want numbers and curves? Please, it's on a Friday night:

All comments are merely working hypotheses at the time of their formation (not to be confused with predictions) . If on Monday everything breaks down - no complaints accepted.

No external tools are used - everything is in the drawing. The first publication on the subject is on page 33 of this thread.

May I ask you a question?

The text labels are printed programmatically and/or manually. This is even important!

I would also like to note that the trend strength indicator on the 4s has started to weaken.

Svinozavr:

Here? You???

Buggahaha!!!))

===

God will provide... He loves the poor...

Why so arrogant? You don't expect freebies here, you share your opinions.

ULAD:

May I ask you a question?

Text labels are displayed programmatically and/or manually. This is even important!

I also want to note that the trend strength indicator on 4 has started to weaken.

Manual.

About the trend strength indicator: what is trend strength?

ULAD:

Why so arrogant? You don't expect freebies here, you share your opinions.

1. The way you are treated (I won't quote you) is the way you react. // Newton's 2nd law of Newton.

2. I have already expressed my attitude to the thread and its contents - nothing to add.

3. I will not respond to such appeals. I have nothing else to do.)))

But I'll make it even simpler: in order to avoid my astonishment at the degradation of human nature, I'm simply not going to look here. I came here today, to be honest, by accident. I couldn't bear to speak out. I shouldn't have...

Again, sorry for the insolent attack on the 'safe haven'. I won't do it again. No less either. Not at all. Bye.

Svinozavr:

Once again, sorry for the cheeky hijacking of the Quiet Harbour. I won't do it again. No less either. Not at all. Bye.

Tightrope walkers rule. The smaller a woman we are, the smaller she is to us.

tara:

Manually.

About the trend strength indicator: what is trend strength?

Strength is strength:))

ULAD:

Force is force:))

Let me explain: there is a source of force, there is an object of application, and there is removal between the two. Are they all interdependent in some way?

tara:

Let me explain: there is a source of force, there is an object of application, and there is removal between the two. Are they all interdependent in some way?

Undoubtedly. The result is on the indicator reading. Not selling or advertising.

ULAD:
Undoubtedly.

Trend 1.103 decreasing.

Trend 0.907 rising.

Price=1.00.

Who is stronger?