EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 227

peter888:

To be honest, money really isn't evil. But "greediness" is evil ))

You are right the main attitude to it is lack of love. You can count them even if you hate them - it is better to have a neutral attitude.

To sell or not to sell a little evil? - question.

Put/Call ratio - 1.32

"Currency options trading results are published daily by the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and are available to anyone interested. In these results, we as traders are primarily interested in the put/ call options ratio. It is desirable to consider this figure in dynamics. With this ratio, it informs you by how many times more options sellers want to sell than options buy. There are three ranges for this ratio: 0.5-0.8 for growth of the currency, 0.8-1.2 for a band and 1.2-1.5 for a fall in the currency. If the ratio has a value of 0.6 on the balance sheet date, and has tended to fall over time, buying currency is preferable. If the ratio has the value 1.4 and has tended to increase over the dynamics, selling currencies is preferable. Options in this case act as sentiment indicators and can act as trend confirming indicators".

Day two. The market's "mess" continues. They won't let us go up, but we don't want to go down yet?

28.07.2010 14:56 GMT+1 - EUR/USD medium term: The key resistance line is located at 1.325.

Our pivot point is at 1.325.

Our view: SELL below 1.325 with targets at 1.245 and 1.213.

Alternate scenario: an upside break of 1.325 would open the way to 1.351 and 1.3815.

Analysis : Even without ruling out the possibility of an uptrend, it should be noted that its continuation will be insignificant.

tzvetay:

28.07.2010 14:56 GMT+1 - EUR/USD medium term: The key resistance line is located at 1.325.

It is like in life, as long as there are hemorrhoids, healers and healers will offer their own ways to cure them. At 1.304, the head has already bounced twice and bounced back, you can hardly pierce it without a strong squat.

As soon as Trading Central issued a downward forecast for EUR in the last 5 days, it went up! However, I doubt that it will be strong enough to reach 1.31. The trend indices are showing "weakness".

Upwards too could be, but a little less likely than downwards in my opinion.

rensbit:

Upwards too could be, but a little less likely than downwards in my opinion.

I spat and walked out. But I think the tricky Americans will still want to be above the rest of the world.

NikT_58:
I spat and walked out. But I think the sneaky americans will still want to be above the rest of the world.
If the quid goes up, then the euro goes down. In that case, everything goes according to plan. :)