EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 225

RekkeR:

You Mr Vladimir Sever30 like black caviar, spooning out predictions all in one direction.

Is 1.58 going to be? Are those Gunn squares?

I cannot optimise it as it is only an indicator, I think I will turn it into an Expert Advisor with time. In general, it can give a signal at any point of the chart. I can "broadcast" it at least every minute :)

Tantrik:
I mean - Good luck with a pattern.

I got to the point, thanks to regularity and luck. To be honest, I didn't understand the question again...

Tantrik:
When we were talking about loki, you said you had a mini-real... In the pound, I'm done with the mini - I switched to the midi - maxi.

I've lost my mini-real on the eu. in the pound, i have no money to trade now, if someone follows my advice - at least this way i will "get revenge" on the forex :)

sever30:

mini-real, i lost on the eu. on the pound, no money to trade now, if someone follows my recommendations, at least i will "get revenge" on the forex :)
I'm sorry...

Tantrik:
I'm sorry...

Foree.... sympathy for her :)

sever30:
I've lost a lot of money on the eu. on the pound, no money to trade now, if someone follows my recommendations, at least this way I will "get revenge" on the forex:)

Write your wallet number next to each prediction.

Well, that's it - the gurus are gone. They're meditating.

Let the youngsters realise that without them, they're going down faster than with them.

Nirobe is the one they turn to, "Where do we go, the Know-it-all?

RekkeR:

Write your wallet number next to each prediction.

Your gratitude will replace the wallet for me.

sever30:

I lost a mini-real on the Euro... I have no money to trade in the Pound right now, if someone follows my advice, at least this way I'll "get even" with the forex :)

it's OK... the main thing is that it works... no matter if it's 10 p or 30 a day... the main thing is that it doesn't go down and is accurate at the same time ....

the euro is going black with a slight offset...

http://s52.radikal.ru/i138/1007/3c/fba90c2ab897.gif

sever30:

your gratitude will replace the wallet for me.

Respect !

sorry i don't trade the pound....