EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 223

If I'm not mistaken euro/buck has had its first downward wave

This seems to be it, most likely the first wave of a corrective move. But we can't expect a decline. For now. Let's see what draws next.

Tantrik:
Hello! From nature-cold breeze-can you tell me the course?
West.

:)

Hello all!".....

Growing .... up to 3130 - 80 for sure (free road on the build) and then we'll see .... there's a lot of resistance there... I don't think we'll make it without a pullback... let's see at that level... in the meantime, let's go up !?

August is likely to pass in the range of the 32nd and 28th figure...

IgorM:

turned on the long trawl and drove off on business
What is a "long trawl"?

Grebovik:
What is a "long trawl"?

in pips, a big one :) - I put 50 pips and it has already taken a stop, the pound does not want to go for a reversal, and it should have already been done

Gold is falling, what's that about?

oleniknik:

Hello all!".....

Growing .... up to 3130 - 80 for sure (free road on the build) and then we'll see .... there's a lot of resistance there... I don't think we'll make it without a pullback... let's see at that level... in the meantime, let's go up !?

August is likely to pass in the range of the 32nd and 28th figure...

Gold has breached the lower boundary of the daily channel, smells a reversal. Maybe the resistance won't be as strong there and the Euro will go where Niroba prescribed.

RekkeR:

Gold has broken through the lower boundary of the daily channel, smells of a reversal. Maybe the resistance will not be so strong there and the Euro will go where Niroba prescribed.

Excuse me, but could you tell me, where Niroba has prescribed the movement of the Euro?