EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 222

1.3, it's time to roll back a bit and then go back to the battle, but not like 15.07.10

Grebovik:
I think that today we may test 1.3030, but the price will not go higher, and a pullback will be possible, but not a big one.

Imho, this testing is fraught with further Arctic gains - the channel is trendy (twice confirmed), and the breakdown of 1.303 level (by Sperandeo) means the change of the channel's name to "buy" recommendation. Anyway, Asia did not react to today's session yet and there is a lot of time till Friday.

Here's the forecast, it just hit me, I don't know what's next because the dollar is going into hyper.

LuRAS:

Here's the forecast, it just hit me, I don't know what's next because the dollar is going into hyper.

I can't stop thinking about it either.

If you think about it, there are no other serious problems other than the "sovereign debt problem" during the last euro fall.

It started with the banking system of course, but somehow the banks' problems were quickly solved, and now the budget deficits of European states have also been solved (pushed under the carpet). In America even a series of bank failures which were expected by the end of this year will not seem to come to pass. Well, it's not like we're hearing about it at all, although of course who knows. Budget cuts were thought to stagnate business and industry. There's no sign of that.

What was predicted for the global economy in February of this year badly, for the most part, has not come true anymore. All the Schnobel Prize economists and Greenspan with them. That is why everybody was so happy.

And the main problems in America do not show any improvement. The economy is not growing, the national debt is growing, no major spending cuts have been made, and sales have fallen. Unemployment itself and no progress is forecast.

Things could change at any time, but I don't think the price will go down.

NikT_58:
I can't stop thinking about it either.

do you think there will be an increase in this channel?

The USDCHF is supposed to go up, the Euro should go down.

wiwkin52:

The USDCHF is supposed to go up, the Euro should go down.

This pattern has been broken a lot lately. And it often happens that one pair stands and the other passes 50 pips in 30 minutes.

Grebovik:

This pattern has been broken a lot recently. And it often happens that one pair stands and the other passes 50p in 30 minutes.
It is true. It's already the 3rd day of my trading in USDCAD, euro and pound passed 200-300 pips, while this cunt cannot pass 100. It has been stuck in the 50-point corridor for the last 2 days.

Bicus:
That's for sure. It's already the 3rd day of my trading in USDCAD, euro and pound passed 200-300 pips, and this cunt cannot pass 100. It has been stuck in the corridor of 50 pips for the last 2 days.

My consolation - you are not alone, I've been selling the pound for the second day in +30pp -20pp, today I gave up on it, hit the breakeven, switched on the long trawl and went on business.