EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 203

I may be off-topic, but since there are no other such topics, I would like to share my thoughts

it is obvious from the surgeon that the yen is being held at the upper boundary of the market, which means it will not go higher (I hope) ...

There are two currencies which behave inversely to the yen, i.e. investing in the yen takes resources from the commodity currencies and vice versa.

Hence the conclusion: it is promising to buy AUDJPY, NZDJPY now.

PS If it is not a bummer for our wave makers, can you make a mark-up for AUDJPY these days?

Swetten:
What kind of indicator is this?

It's a dollar and euro indices, you know I've been "searching for the truth" about currency indices for a month :) - It was good today with gold, it gave me some extra income and tomorrow we'll see

ZS: Well, and controversial parties, I say one thing - MM is good, but think about the phrase trading strategy, the key word is strategy, just yesterday tested one of the advisor from kodobase - in principle crap, but the results in the tester on the face for 4 years out of 10k = 400k, started to watch the code, it turns out there is correctly made lock, which is another indicator, not the main - the point: if your strategy is not working find another, or sit back - "smoke"

Gip, why did you erase your prediction? =))) It almost came true :)))

IgorM:

are the dollar and euro indices

How were they rationed, if it is not a secret?

Anything of interest left in the news today?

Noterday:
Gip, why did you erase your prediction? =))) It almost came true :)))

It's not evening yet. A few points it can still reach today or tomorrow. Now I have made a more interesting thing, an indicator of the cycle phase, the half-period of which is a wave structure of directional movement on a scale of a few days. Now I will try to master it from the practical point of view. And this, forecasting by levels, is pampering :)

gip:

It's not evening yet. It may still reach a few pips today or tomorrow. Now I have made a more interesting thing, a cycle phase indicator, the half-period of which is a wave structure of directional movement on a scale of a few days. Now I will try to master it from the practical point of view. And this, forecasting by levels, is pampering :)

Wow, at least show me a screenshot :)

Numbers, reference points. Interpretation has to be done manually. For now. Once I've mastered the interpretation, I'll be able to show you the machine markings I get using this method.

gip:
Numbers, reference points. Interpretation has to be done manually. For now. Once I've mastered the interpretation, I'll be able to show you the machine markings I get using this method.
OK, just curious to see.

Continuing with the vision... If we don't go above 1.31, and quickly at that, we will test 1.25.

;)