EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 182

here's ..... read some books, you'll find a lot of interesting, useful and useless ......
by the way I want to ask everyone .... upload the info, links, help with indicators, maybe even in private ...... let's help this guy sink his first deposit )))))))

Oh, man...
Files:
khaidnwinrar.rar  1002 kb

there's more
Files:
srvvnrwinrar.rar  2223 kb

wtf else
Files:

and also
Files:

And then there's
Files:

to odiseif: And what have these books taught you? I understand that you are already a millionaire.

darka7:
to odiseif: And what have these books taught you? I understand that you are already a millionaire.
you misunderstood ..... also read above .... I wrote "you will find a lot of interesting useful and useless ....." trading from these books is pointless .... but at least they give you a general idea of the market .....

USD/CHF, H1

The Swiss franc is trading within the long-term downtrend, testing it from below. There is also a tentative support line for the short-term uptrend, which will come into play after the resistance line of the downtrend is broken. Thus, we can see a triangle, which gives an opportunity to orientate further actions after breaking out of the uncertainty zone. It is worth noting that the long-term downtrend line is stronger than the short-term uptrend line, therefore a breakdown of the long-term trend will give a stronger buy signal, while overcoming the support will consequently continue the already entrenched trend.