EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 170

Vizard:

at least what respected prognosticators (if that's still the case)... are not all-seeing... or do you think predictions should be 100%? ))))))

On their site for an extra fee they guarantee up to 89% success rate, but the only difference is lag time (slightly less), so it's more just self advertising (what accreditations they have and who uses their services). I only understand that I am 100% responsible for my own decisions.

In the last 12 months (June 2009-May 2010), the US average monthly budget revenue was $173 billion and expenditure was $287 billion, and the US public debt was growing at an average rate of $139 billion (80% of revenue). The U.S. government debt has been growing at an average rate of $139 billion (80% of revenue). For comparison. Two years ago, between June 2007 and May 2008, the average monthly budget revenue was $214 billion, spending was $242 billion, and the U.S. government debt was growing at an average rate of $46 billion (21% of revenue). (21% of revenue) ...........
......... In the next three months, June-July-August, the US budget needs to repay more than the budget revenue of the last 8 months, and in the next six months, almost as much as the revenue of the entire previous year! ..............
......... Both debt repayment and current deficit coverage is now done by the US exclusively on pyramid borrowing. What is the limit for the growth of the pyramid? An indirect indicator could be a comparison of the size of the national debt and the broad money supply. In Russia, for example, the August 1998 default took place when the net claims on the government were 90.2% of the money supply (data source). .......
... "Here is the rupture, here is the singularity, and that means the end of the system".
Speech by L. Larouche to the Russian State Duma, 6 June 1995.
......The financial oligarchy of Britain and the United States now poses the greatest threat to civilisation. The scenario of controlled hyperinflation of the dollar is most favourable precisely to these groups, as it will avoid nationalisation and concentrate the maximum share of real assets in their hands...........
http://alexsword.livejournal.com/47178.html

A novice colleague here had a typo in the price of EUR as 1.82. So it looks like it should be!

Goje:
and I'm at 1.2576

closed at 2976... good for today... Friday... get off the machine and go for a beer )))))))

Vizard:

looks like it...tp is set at 1.3065

closed at 2976...good for today... Friday... get off the machine and go get a beer )))))))
a little wrong?

Learned the news: draw a conclusion and do the opposite at the right moment :))

Vizard:

closed 2976...good for today... Friday...let's get off the machine and go get a beer )))))))

This is the best solution!

Goje:
a little wrong?

No, I wasn't... even if I was... are you waiting for an execution??? No speed... that's enough for me... Friday... why leave it... because the market will be there on Monday.... and afterwards...

And that's when my automated system wailed that a trend had been detected :))) I finally got wind of it.

gip:
And that's when my automated system wailed that a trend had been detected :))) I finally got wind of it.

I thought you held a long yesterday...or did you close for the night?