EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 167

Tantrik:
Even a fool can play the trend.....++

Yeah, let him try it against

sever30:

Oh yeah, let him try it against it.
We don't look for easy ways :)

oleniknik:
What's the point? To tickle your nerves? ... it's easier to catch a wave and go .... no, catch the next one..... and against the waves, there's no fun at all. !!!!!
What is the difference between the trend and counter-trend?

oleniknik:
What's the point? To tickle your nerves? ... it's easier to catch a wave and go .... no, catch the next one.... and against the waves, there's no fun at all. !!!!!

I was just kidding. Seriously, you're doing great.

oleniknik:
the request to erase posts once the bickering is over (or move them to private) has been forgotten by some....
What do you mean?

oleniknik:
who wants what's best for them.... it's a matter of experience.... it's not about trading wrong (if one gets satisfaction in terms of money, let it be a counter-trend strategy) it's about dealing with relationships in the thread ... the request to delete posts after the end of bickering (or move them to private) has been forgotten by some....
I agree with you, figuring things out on a forum is not right.

meanwhile the pound is going... for my drawdown balance, with crazy volume, b/c:)

leman:
What is the difference between trend and counter-trend?

There's almost none: only complete fools go with the trend, but it takes imagination to go against it, i.e. in other words one has to be a pervert :)

I hope you won't take it as an insult. I am trying to get it out of my head with varying success.

Mathemat:

There is almost none: only complete fools follow the trend, but it takes imagination to go against it, i.e., in other words, you have to be a pervert :)

I hope you won't take it as an insult. I've been kicking the crap out of my head myself with mixed success.

The only difference is in the current moment, in a day or two everything may change drastically and another person will become a pervert:)

sever30:

It's OK. you can become a philosopher in forex. what's the difference between priming and averaging? the only difference is in the current moment, in a day or two everything may change dramatically and the pervert will become someone else:)
That's right, the glass is half empty or half full. Manichaeism, in short.