EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 120

See you tomorrow. Nice talking to you. Going to bed and thinking about money.

Hello all! Here is an overview of the current commodity market.

Yesterday, on the last day of the trading week, Oats, Palladium and Frozen Pork were the leaders!

Everything is clear on oats (as usual - "Oats are expensive nowadays"-s). But pigs' hams are getting more expensive for no apparent reason.

The entire precious metals group (platinum, palladium, gold and silver) has noticeably gone up in price.

Wheat has fallen drastically but I assume a slight correction and a rally early next week. Corn is also down, while soybean products are way up!

The stock indices (NQ, SP-500, DJ) are slightly higher. But they are "supposed" to be slightly higher now, as per multi-year seasonal trends.

Sugar, which closes the standings, - (as well as wheat) is now correcting downwards. Since the end of next week I expect it to resume growth by seasonal tendencies and I'm going to put a bystop-postpone on Thursday-Friday.

About currency pairs - no comments. There are enough different opinions about currencies.

Commodities (oil-oil-gasoline) are pretty much staying put with a hint of appreciation. Apparently, they still can't make up their minds after their UP rally last Wednesday!

The situation with natural gas (NGV) is very interesting. However, that is a topic for a separate post. Here (in my opinion) there is a promising entry, and later (maybe tomorrow) I will post the current situation with this instrument!

Good luck to all !

basoon:
You're mean, colleague! Tip: You, dear, look at the water more often. It helps. You can do it in the bathtub. Respectfully. No offense.

OK .... That's how our "opinion" has changed .....)))

Do you have any of this stuff... The biggest?

On EUR-USD H4 no opinion has changed, just waiting for the "3rd call":

By the way, here's a present for the people, it draws a channel on the latest extremes:

P.S. Not for advertising purposes.

Screenshot to the indicator:

Files:
signallines.ex4  12 kb

who says 400 pound isn't real???)))

And that's about how His Majesty the Pound (GBP) is doing:

I think that's enough for the first time...

basoon:

Colleague! We'll be there... Meaning the direction indicated by the main median of the Gann fan. By the way: it (rising median) needs to be corrected a bit. The angle is too high. It needs to be lowered a bit.

p.s. JPG is an order of magnitude above the display capability. Tested 100037 times.

The angles are built not from local minima-maxima, but from fractals, besides there are lines not related to Gann theory. Concerning jpg: c quality I'm not arguing, but the quality is the size, and not all have gigabit leased line))). And I was talking about drawings that are irrelevant to the topic.

N.I.K.T.O.:

On EUR-USD H4 no opinion has changed, just waiting for the "3rd call":

well the 3rd bell will probably be the bell to start: fly down.....

basile:
well the 3rd bell will probably be the bell for the start:fly down.....
Yes, the upward cycle is complete.