EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 119

Yeah, I've been hinting at that 1.12 as a true level for a while now. There's a good cluster of non-small Fibs there, by the way.

Basoon, you're not alone, don't get lost!

basoon:

That's what I'm saying, "GHY-GHY...".

To you, too..... PEACE.

"GHY-GHY..."))

So .... tell me how you got to this life (game) ...............

gip:
I don't understand anything about your picture. You have the word "Classic" written there, does that mean anything?
It means that the value of the "true median" is the same value as the previous median started in January '10. Moreover, I noted there that the true median in the "chart" will end EVERYWHERE at the Support Level of the "brown channel" .... Which in turn, matches the 61.8% Fibonacci level. The sketch shows this level.

Mathemat:

Yeah, I've been hinting at that 1.12 as a true level for a while now. There's a nice cluster of non-meaningful Fibs in there, by the way.

Basoon, you're not alone, don't get lost!

Whoa -- whoa,whoa,whoa --.....

Greetings master.

Thank you for this show ,,,,, we're playing.

♪ PEACE BE WITH YOU ♪

basoon:
I showed a sketch earlier: https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2010/07/eurusd_1110090710w1.gif. The 4-hour one is a consequence of the previous suggestion.

do you have arrows or fractals there?

N.I.K.T.O.:

Wow-Ah you.....

Greetings, host.

Thank you for this "SHOW" ,,,,, we're playing now.

PEACE BE WITH YOU.

Wicked, you colleague! Tip: You, dear, look at the water more often. It helps. You can do it in the bathtub. Respectfully. No offense.

sever30:

Do you have arrows or fractals there?

What arrows? I don't understand the question. Let me have a look.

Thelilac-dotted arrow is my projected movement of the pair in the future. The black-shaded arrows indicate the patterns that have formed. There are three of them. They are signed with the word: "Classic". Maybe I over-detailed the sketch. I'm sorry.

p.s. I mark fractals on large timeframes ALWAYS. Very helpful.

basoon:
What arrows? I don't understand the question. Let me have a look.

Well, the blue ones above the bars, are they entry directions or fractals?

basoon:
This means that the value of the "true median" WILL be the same value as the previous median started in January '10. Moreover, I noted there that the true median in the "chart" will end EVERYWHERE at the Support Level of the "brown channel" ..... Which in turn, matches the 61.8% Fibonacci level. The sketch shows this level.

I see. But it is not a forecast, it is just an option. I am not sure about that yet. I hope the price movement to 1.19 will somehow clarify the picture, whether we will get there or not. The variant of the movement in the large ascending channel has not been canceled, it is still possible. There are arguments for it as well.

gip:

I see. But it's not a prediction, it's just an option. So far there is no certainty of such a development. I hope the price movement to 1.19 will somehow clarify the picture, whether we will be there or not. The variant of the movement in the large ascending channel has not been canceled, it is still possible. There are arguments for it as well.

Of course - Yes! But! This option is, as of yet, the preferred one. There is no firm confirmation. I do not deny, July will show EXACTLY whether I am right or wrong.

Simply, you need to identify the benchmarks on your sketches and keep track of them.